Chapter 48 Year 3 - Venti and Visit

Start from the beginning

"It's just a very bad stench," I groaned as I stood up to check my carry-on in the overhead bins.

"Should we get off the plane?" She whispered. "We have plenty of time before they depart."

Before I could respond, the plane had already zoomed off without any warnings. I was thrown violently into my seat. Bianca and I shared the same look.

There was definitely something wrong with this plane.

Immediately, we fastened our seatbelts and clutched the armrest of our seats. It was strange that the flight crew didn't go through their usual safety protocol. We noticed that there weren't any screams from anybody besides us. They were calm and behaved very normally.

Odd.

Soon, we were up in the air. The plane dinged, and everyone was allowed to take off their seatbelts and roam around the plane.

Bianca's hair was a mess, and she looked worn out from the rush. "My ears are popping," she complained as she massaged her ears.

I scanned the cabin we were in. Everyone was taking glimpses at us. Most of the passengers were males; there were a few females and children though. I needed my rapier, but it was in my bag.

"Everyone is looking at us," I mumbled to her.

Bianca nodded when she noticed the looks of everyone. She threw off her gloves and set them on her seat. She ran her fingers through her hair, close to her hair clip. "I don't think we'll ever travel by airplane ever again," she grumbled.

I casually got up and opened the overhead stowage bins for my bag. I unzipped a pocket and searched for my rapier. I felt the sharp cold blade as I patted for it. Bianca and I locked eyes as we gripped our weapons.

Bianca cleared her throat. "You know," she loudly began, touching her clip. "You guys messed with the wrong people..."

We both pulled out our weapons. At the same time, most of the passengers morphed into boys with smoky wings. Their electrifying eyes stood out the most. Some of the passengers transformed into horses. The horses had dark storm cloud bodies, and electricity danced on their manes.

My eyes widened. "Bloody hell..." I gasped.

"You can say that again," Bianca muttered. "What are these, Saffron?"

"Storm spirits. Also known as Anemoi Thuellei or Venti," I replied. "Oh, by the way," I turned to her, "you owe me three galleons."

She rolled her eyes. "Got it..." She jumped over seats and charged at the boys.

Bianca's POV

The furniture in the airplane was basically in ruins. Most of them were black and charred with swirls of smoke. They were also ripped up due to the storm spirit's electricity.

"Leave us alone!" I screamed as I slashed at a boy.

Some of them stopped for a minute.

Saffron's eyes met mine with realization. "Charmspeak! You can charmspeak them," Saffron reminded as he thrust his sword into a horse.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that!

"Go jump off the plane!" I bellowed.

Everyone halted, then marched towards the emergency exit. I watched a boy easily open the exit door, allowing gushes of wind to enter into the cabin. The monsters were all being sucked out of the plane. I watched the "pilot" follow after them.

No! Who's gonna control this aircraft!

Out of the corner of my eyes, I caught Saffron walking out as well. My eyes widened.