Chapter 48 Year 3 - Venti and Visit

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

Hey guys! I have finally returned since it's a three-day break for me (not spring break yet). Has anyone watched Captain Marvel? Makes me wanna write a Marvel fanfic before Endgame comes out.

So, here's an update on my life. I've been pretty occupied by school, especially the AP classes. I got accepted into the Nursing Scholars Program! WHOOP WHOOP. It was so competitive and only twenty kids were accepted. Thank goodness, I thought I would never get in.

Bianca's POV

We exited the Gray Sister's cab with our heads spinning. Once we regained our balance, we  headed our way to register our belongings.

"I smell something..." Saffron sniffed as we stepped into the atrium.

"Yeah, the hot dogs over there," I said, pointing at the hot dog stand.

I caught a male employee glance his way at me, then focus back on grilling his hot dogs.

"No, not that, Bianca." He shook his head and massaged his temples. "Well, it does smell good, but forget about that. It smells like monsters have infiltrated this place. Like everywhere around us."

We continued walking over to the security checkpoints.

"Well, we should quickly go to the gates then. Hopefully, the scent will be gone," I whispered.

We reached the security checkpoints and sent our luggage through the x-ray screenings. I gave the male TSA employee my passport and ticket. He slowly looked me up and down, then approved of me to pass. Our carry-ons and ourselves successfully passed through the screenings.

"How about now?" I asked as we put our shoes back on our feet and exited the security checkpoints.

Saffron was rubbing his temples more. "The smell is getting stronger. I don't have a good feeling about this, Bianca."

There were a lot of people staring in our direction from every corner- a man from the gift shop, a security man, a man from a restaurant, and the male flight crew.

"I agree," I nodded.

I did notice what they all had in common. They were all males.

We arrived at our gate and checked our seats at the counter. The staff were all male too. Well, there were a few females, but most were predominantly males, too many males.

"I don't feel too good," Saffron mumbled next to me.

I looked at him in concern. "Maybe we should come back tomorrow? But, we are nearly there on the plane."

He hesitantly nodded.

When it was time to board our plane, we lined up with the rest of the passengers to check our boarding passes.

"Here, you go!" The male staff excitedly exclaimed as he handed Saffron and me our passports and tickets.

Quickly, I retrieved them, and we headed down the hallway that led to our plane. We encountered a male flight attendant, and he greeted us. We climbed into the aircraft, and I led Saffron to our assigned seat area where there weren't that many people around yet.

"The monsters are disguised as people," Saffron realized.

I looked around, noticing the male flight attendants in every corner. "Primarily males. They're watching us."

Saffron's POV

Bianca chose to sit by the window, while I sat in the seat by the aisle.

"You okay, Saffron?" Bianca asked as she stuffed her carry-on bag below her seat.