-

The Avengers drove to the New York City mall, which had insane amounts of people in it. They decided that the girls should just go off and shop for whatever, as Tony had given them each four thousand dollars to shop with. Of course, Tori whined that it wasn't enough money and that about eight thousand would be better.

The Avengers decided to try to keep watch on each of the girls when they split up to go and buy clothes. Skylar had a thing for makeup, and ended spending her first thousand at Mac and Sephora, and she used the rest for clothes at Urban Planet, Aritzia, Garage and Dynamite, and in Kate Spade, where she was dragged in by Tori, who was only shopping at the designer brands, including her own brand, VK.

Lexi picked up a few leather jackets with some jeans, with a few pairs of her favourites platform booties. While she was there, she picked up some makeup as well, and then followed Tori into a few of the designer stores, and Quinn to her favourite place, Hot Topic, just for fun. Quinn made a beeline for Hot Topic, and Spencer's, before going anywhere else. Lorelei was similar to Lexi, and they followed each other to a few of the stores as well. Raven followed everyone everywhere, as she was not picky with clothing, but did NOT want her friends picking things that were flashy, and acted as a mother-figure towards the rest of the group. She finished her shopping first, and begged the girls to hurry up, as she hated it with a seething passion. But Beatrice had a thing for skirts, which was very odd compared to the rest of the group. She had a bit more of a girly side to her sweet hint of sass, and showed off in many of her clothing choices.

Quinn decided that it would be a good idea to get back at Lexi for what she had done to her that morning. Although she thought it was funny, Lorelei thought it'd be funny to help Quinn get back at her and decided to help Quinn on her mission.

"So what's the plan?" Lorelei asked Quinn curiously.

"I'm gonna pay some guy to get a little handsy with her," Quinn smirked.

"Isn't that a little... extreme?"

"Captain America saw me naked this morning, and we haven't even been here for forty-eight hours yet!" Quinn pointed out.

"You make a fair point," Lorelei replied. "How much money do you have left?"

"About seven hundred and fifty. I'll use it to pay off some perverted stranger." Quinn told her. Lorelei nodded, and saw a fairly handsome guy passing by. There wasn't anyone with him, no girlfriend, no friends either, just him.

"What about him?" Lorelei motioned to the guy she had noticed.

"He'll do perfectly, lets just hope he has no morals," Quinn agreed as they ran up to the guy. "Excuse me?" She got his attention.

"Hi?" He replied curiously. Time for bribery.

"What would you do for seven hundred and fifty bucks?" Lorelei asked him.

"Um, anything I guess, why?"

"Even get a little handsy with a friend of mine? For a prank?" Quinn asked, to make

"God no! That's disrespectful, even for a prank. Who even are you?" He said with disdain. Quinn rolled her eyes.

"Well, we tried," Lorelei shrugged, and began to walk away, but Quinn grabbed the guy's shoulder.

"You will do this for us, and forget that you did it after it's done." she commanded, looking straight into his eyes. He nodded, as if he never said no beforehand, and went inside the store. Lorelei looked at Quinn with confusion.

"What just happened?" She asked anxiously.

"I used a little bit of that mind control power they said I possess," she smirked.