"HOLY SHIT!" They both screamed at the same time. Quinn quickly got off of Steve, and ran towards the closed bathroom door, which she had stupidly locked herself out of. Steve stood up to see Quinn again, and he couldn't help but stare for a second. But he caught himself as Quinn turned around and caught him at the same time, and he turned away from her, cheeks burning red.

"Oh god, Quinn, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP! HOLY SHIT!" She freaked, running towards the closet door and slamming it shut behind her. "WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU KNOCK?!" She yelled, running her hands through her wet hair.

"I needed to use the bathroom, and Lexi told me that you going to go and get Tori and tell her to hurry up!" He replied awkwardly defending himself. "I'm just gonna let myself out,"

"Yeah good plan," she replied very quickly after him. She heard the door to her bedroom shut, and sighed heavily. "Lexi, you're so dead," she muttered under her breath.

Steve walked in a very fast-paced manner of the room, face beet red. Natasha, Lexi, Lorelei and Tori were in hysterics, leaving Beatrice to stifle her laughter, so Skylar, Raven and Vision wouldn't get mad at her.

"That wasn't funny Lexi!" Steve shouted as he was speed walking towards the elevator.

"You're right, it wasn't. It was hilarious!" Lorelei shouted back. Steve face grew even redder as the elevator doors shut and he disappeared.

"Miss Hart, I do not think that it was very kind of you to do that to Miss Atkinson and Mr. Rogers," Vision told her.

"Lexi? Kind? Yeah right," Tori appeared out of thin air behind the couch, causing everyone to jump at her unexpected presence. She began to laugh at the girls who jumped.

"Not funny, Tori," Beatrice grumped, playfully hitting her arm. "But I do agree with you," she said. The others nodded their heads in agreement with her, and Lexi flipped them off. After waiting another half hour for Quinn, she finally came out of her bedroom, giving Lexi a death stare while coming towards her.

"You bitch!" She shouted at her. Lexi, Natasha and Lorelei began to laugh again. "You knew I was in the shower!"

"Of course I did, why do you think I did it?" Lexi mocked. Lorelei and Natasha laughed even harder, and Beatrice finally let out her hysteria and joined in.

"I thought you were better than that, Trice." Raven rolled her eyes.

"I'm better than you, and you know it." Trice retorted pridefully.

"This means war, Hart!" Quinn declared.

"Ooh, I'm so scared." Lexi's comment dripped with sarcasm. But before Quinn could continue her rage, Vision interjected.

"So now that we're all ready go, should we head down to the garage and go?" He asked.

"I think it'd be a good idea to go before they rip each other's throats out," Skylar agreed with the two Avengers.

"FRIDAY, tell everyone to meet us down in the garage." Natasha told the ceiling. The girls looked confused as to why she was talking to the ceiling. But it began to speak back.

"Sure, I'll let them know." It said. Lexi pulled a gun out of her waistband and began to shoot at the ceiling.

"MS. HART, STOP THIS!" Vision shouted loudly enough to get her attention.

"Put the gun down, it's just an AI. Her name is FRIDAY, she does things for us." The redhead explained to her. Lexi looked skeptical, but everyone in the room looked terrified of her. A pit of guilt formed in her stomach once again, and she put the gun down, without looking like she felt anything about it. "Thank you, now should we go?"