“Thanks for coming Holls. And for being nice to Alessandra and working your ass off. I just really appreciate it.” I smiled at him and he smiled back, displaying his perfect teeth.

“You did great tonight. Congratulations.” I pulled my hand out of his so that I could wrap my arms around his waist and hug him firmly. I was really proud of him and in my sleepy delirium I forgot about what I was supposed to do and just did what I wanted. He hugged me back and we stayed like that until I began to notice how firm his chest was against mine, how strong his arms were around me, and how soft those lips would be against mine if I kissed him again.

I felt my face grow hot at the thought and pulled back slightly. The look on his face told me he had no idea where my mind was as he kissed my cheek and told me good night.

I threw on my pj's, too tired to shower, and tried to let the exhaustion I felt take over. Once again, sleep wouldn't come immediately so I allowed myself to be drawn back to London, the morning after Jon and I had sex and decided to be together...

I woke up before he did and slipped out of bed to shower after admiring how handsome and peaceful he looked as he slept. My body was aching slightly from the exertion the night before so I took a long hot shower until my muscles felt better.

When I got out, I pulled on a white robe and headed into the room only to find that Jon was no longer in bed. I walked into the living room to discover him sitting in a recliner wearing only a towel around his waist with his hair glistening from a shower and a cell phone up to his ear. He's obviously used the other bathroom while I had assumed he'd still be sleeping.

When he saw me walk in he smiled and gestured for me to come over. I sat on the ottoman in front of him and waited patiently.

“Yes, Marcus… Yeah, I understand… What time is it now? Got plenty of time… I’m not daft, I can handle it… I’ll be there… Look, I’ve gotta go.” With that he hung up and tossed his phone on the side table.

“I told Marcus I was in London. He doesn’t know you’re here… just thinks you’re off somewhere on holiday. He wants me to do an interview with a magazine today,” he explained.

“Of course he does,” I laughed. “You need to head out soon?”

“In a bit. Come here first.” He leaned forwards and I did the same, rubbing his five o’ clock shadow with my palm. He kissed me as soon as I was close enough and pulled me to him instantly. I climbed up to straddle him and tugged on his wet hair. His kisses were rough and demanding with need and he grabbed the top of my robe and pulled it off my shoulders to reveal my bare chest. He massaged my breasts with one hand and pulled me closer with the other as he kissed down my neck.

Suddenly it wasn’t enough; I needed more. As if sensing my frustration he slid the hand from my breast into the folds of my robe and between my legs, massaging me until it wasn’t enough either. At that point I reached down and undid his towel, revealing exactly what I wanted, hard and ready for me. I slid onto him quickly, not having the patience to tease him. I rode him hard, greedy to take what I needed until he stood up and laid me on the ottoman. While he was grinding into me, his phone began to ring.

It was distracting and I wondered if he was supposed to be at his meeting already.

“Jon, your phone…oh God!”

“Not important,” he huffed between thrusts.

His phone rang several more times before I mentioned it again, “Jon, are you supposed… oh f**k… to be at that meeting right now?”

“Yes, but I’d much rather do this,” he answered, pulling my legs from around him and putting them over his shoulders.

Just as I forgot about the meeting his cell rang again.
“Jon,” I moaned.

He reached over and grabbed it, answering the call but still thrusting into me.

“What?” He leaned in and kissed me, biting my bottom lip and making me moan. I scratched his back and he continued talking into the phone, but suddenly stopped all other movement, “Look, I’ll be there as soon as I can. I’m running late, got seriously distracted.” He winked at me, smiling. I began moving my hips, not liking that he stopped.

He closed his phone and threw it on the floor, finishing what he started.

By the time we were done I sprung back into assistant mode, stopping Jon when he tried to go again and reminding him he had a meeting. “You know, you’re on holiday. You really shouldn’t be thinking about work,” he said as he rubbed his erection against my core.

I pushed him away, “Too bad, get dressed, the sooner you leave the sooner you get back.”

He threw on some clothes and leaned in to kiss me. “Love you.”

“Love you too, Jon,” I told him before he walked out the door.

Lying in bed in James’ guest house I wondered if it was possible that Jon really meant it when he said he loved me. Back then I was so sure, but after he hurt me I thought it was all a lie. Seeing him again, I was totally confused trying to corroborate the different versions of him I’d witnessed.

One thing was for sure: I wouldn’t be able to avoid him forever.