Lie.

His face turns cold as he steps back and turns around, saying nothing at me while unpacking his things.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mason, come! I want a picture with Mickey" I whine as I try to get him to walk a little bit faster.

"You're such a child" he laughs

"We're in Disneyland! The golden rule is to take a picture with Mickey, otherwise you haven't had the full experience" I try to get him to understand how important it is. Plus, I just want a cute picture.

"Whatever you say" he says as he rolls his eyes

We take a picture with Mickey and walk back to our room.

"Look at how cute this picture is" I smile at the picture and turn it around, so Mason can see it

A smile spreads on his lips as he nods. I don't know why, but a soft blush finds his way on my cheeks and I quickly look at the ground, before opening the door to our room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Jade, you will survive. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity" Jake says and pushes her towards the rollercoaster.

"Aren't you scared, Little A?" Mason asks

"Why, just because I'm a girl?" I ask offended

"No, that's not what I meant" He immediately says with regret in his voice

"Hmpf"

"But are you scared or not?"

"Nope"

He raises his eyebrows as if he doesn't believe me. Well, dámn guy better does, because otherwise he's going to be disappointed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's already 11:45 pm when we get back from the park and walk to our room's. I take a quick shower and walk back in the room. (A/N again I have no clue what time the park closes at night, so I just said something)

I walk in at the moment that Mason only has his boxers on. I stare at his back, not being able to look away. His body is just freaking amazing.

He turns around and smirks at me. That freaking beautiful smirk. Dang, why does he have to be so hot.

It surprises me that he doesn't make some cocky remark, he just walks closer to me. He lifts me up and presses me down on the bed. I gulp and look at his sixpack. Bad idea. He lifts my chin up and kisses me on my jawline. He moves to my cheeks and to my chin. It takes all of me to resist the urge to kiss him on his lips.

If I could do it before, I can do it now.

"You can just give in you know, I don't blame you, Little A" he huskily whispers in my ear, before biting my earlobe again. He presses his body down on mine and a moan escapes my lips.

"Mason, stop" I sigh

He brings his head above mine and smiles.

"Why? You can't resist me anymore?" he whispers

If you only knew.

I shove him of me and get under the blanket.

"Just wait Mr. Rude"

"Back again with the nickname" he chuckles

I smile back and turn around, my back facing him.

"I hope you don't mind, that I'm only wearing boxers, Little A" he wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me in his chest. I blush and close my eyes.