❝ The Best Days Of My Life ~❞

✰彡 Four Part Special ❀彡

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

Remember how most of them left
&& hurt you ?

Then came another guy in your life that you never expected would be
here til this very day ?

There he is now . Waiting for you .

In one of the best days of your life .

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

.。.:*✧ P A R T   O N E  ✧*:.。.

👕👖👞☁✋💍

At the playground area where the kids were having fun before the big event .

Dean laid on the ground staring at the clouds .

Those things were blocking the sun just as his thoughts covered his head .

He raised his hand taking a good look at his ring moving it around with his thumb sighing .

As one of the grooms , the Winchester was very nervous getting married for the second time around .

The mind - set that he'll be with someone different from his last was blinded by the negative ' what ifs ' that wandered through his brain .

❝ Fuck damn it . This isn't helping me at all . ❞

He cursed under his breath lifting his body up to sit facepalming .

❝  Do this for Ariel . Do this because you love Cas , Dean just -- live the life you always wanted . Please ? ? ❞

The hunter felt stupid for talking himself out in this kind of situation .

But it can't be helped . . . he had to come up with something that can get him to calm down .

His anxiety couldn't be the reason for all of this to end up a mess . Not today .

❝  Okay kids , it's almost time for the wedding , hurry up . ❞

He heard a familiar voice say that caught his attention .

Even one of the most important person here in this gathering forgot about their supposed to be schedule for it .

He stood up wrapping an arm around you as the hunter rubbed his eyes pouting .