Bruises, Cuts...Pain

A/N: Be prepared for a very long chapter hehe. It would be narrated from different persons' point of view. Sorry if my grammar and how I write this sucks.. English isn't actually the language we often use here in my country that's why I apologize if I make mistakes or such 😘😘

---

ⓐⓛⓔⓧ ⓟⓞⓥ

"He never left that room for a whole week!! One of us should talk to him." John stated as I leaned my back against the wall.

Me and him together with Samantha and the triplets gathered around the living room to discuss the problem about Papa.

He told us about his divorce with Michael.. yeah, I don't call him Dad or anything like that. I never felt that he loved and accepted me anyways, considering that I'm not a kid of his by blood.
And after that day he signed the divorce papers, he locked himself in his room and none of us saw him leave or even open the door once.

"John, I think you and Charlie should do the honors of checking him out." I said as all of them nodded in agreement.

"But..I have a feeling that Papa never told Charlie about this. As we all know, she and Dad had were super close to each other. Maybe they agreed just to keep this a secret from her."

"...What secret??" we all turned to our eldest sister who just got apparently just got home.

She's been busy exploring the city on her own spending the money given to her. She's probably here to get more stuff and ask for cash again.

"So, where's Dad?? I gotta go see him. I bought for food all of you." I gave John a 'do something' look before he quickly grabbed our sister's hand to stop her.

"I-I'll talk to him. You stay here with the others."

Charlie tilted her head for a moment before shrugging it off sitting on the couch.

"So, where have you been this time??" was the first thing I asked to her.

"Oh you know beaches, clubs and more. Too bad I go there alone."

"How could you not be single?? I've never seen you bring any guy to this house before. You've got to at least use your charm to date someone!" Edward commented making her glare at him.

"Hey! At least I'm not like  your two older brothers who fucks here making disgusting noises everyday and dates chicks receiving all kinds of love letters."

"Hey!! I dispose those letters at the end of the day and for your information, I don't date them! They want to date me." I defended myself rolling my eyes.

"Would the two of you stop quarrelling?? How would Papa come out of his room if he hears us fighting every time??" Samantha said making my eyes widen.

She gasped knowing what she just said covering her mouth before causing Charlie to get suspicious.

"What..do you mean?? I came here just three days ago and he was perfectly fine drinking and eating pie as he worked at the kitchen table." she explained.

"Wait, sis what time was it when you came in that day??" Jade questioned.

"Actually it was early in the morning, about 2:00 or so??"

I thought about it for a moment and made a conclusion that Papa would come out of his room when we were asleep or at our rooms..but why does he want to avoid us??

---
ⓙⓞⓗⓝ ⓟⓞⓥ

I went upstairs taking a deep breathe before knocking on the door. None of us dared to do it since we already knew that once that wants to be alone, he wouldn't talk to anyone and if we pushed him into it..it would just become worse.