Feeling Good

"Oh~ looks like someone's in a good mood!!" Samantha exclaimed as her siblings cheered for their now merry father.

"Oh shut it you guys. Do yoy want me to go all moody with ya again??" he jokes before sighing happily.

"We're glad you're back to your normal self. I thought it was gonna go on until Christmas, that would've sucked if it did happen." John stated as the rest agreed.

"Well let's just say that the news of being pregnant and getting together with Cas made my days brighter again." he shrugs with a small smile on his face.

"Congratulations!! But we kinda want to know as of who's the father of this kid you're having." Edward winking with a smirk.

"To be honest, I think I need to do a blood test on all of them...cuz I don't know who the fuck's going to be responsible for this child especially since I've banged probably all of them."

Dean groans in frustration covering his face. His kids didn't want him to be stressed over it so they decided to cheer him up before he turns back into the grumpy guy he was before.

"Don't worry Papa, I'm sure it'll all work out fine. So, are we still going to celebrate Christmas in Brazil?? Just like you planned out with Uncle Gabriel??" Jade asked as the hunter went silent for a moment.

"I..think it's best if we cancel that...by the looks of it, he's not coming. Neither do I think he's interested in getting married." he mumbles in a sad tone looking down.

"..Seems like that question only made it worse." Alex whispered before making his way in front of his dad.

"You still have time to think things over. How about we move on to the good news hm? Me and my siblings here talked about the food, games and more exciting things we'd do for Christmas!! All we need is your ideas and approval for us to get to it!!"

Alex stated giving him a rhbs up with a wide grin.

Dean laughs shaking his head ruffling his son's hair mouthing a soft thank you before nodding at him.

They began to discuss half of the events. They went to take a break for a few minutes while Dean got lost in his own thoughts again.

'There's always another time for other occasions...maybe we could schedule our wedding whenever he returns so that none of us would expect and all. For now, I guess I have to focus on what's here and what's already planned to happen.'

He chuckled to himself remembering Cas. He's become much more lively once he came and they confessed their feelings.

He knew that Necro was always there no matter what, and he was very grateful to have him by his side.

As for Luci, he appreciates his attempts in trying to be present as frequent as he can. All he needed to do is to get his children and him to connect with each other.

He stretches his arms and legs, the smile on his face still clear and visible.

He doesn't need to worry anymore...he only needs to relax and celebrate the holidays together with his family and friends.

"Aww, he looks so peaceful and full of joy when he's like that...I hope it continues."

Charlie mutters softly giggling to herself as her brothers and sisters peeked sneaking at their father.

The door bell then rang. Dean stood up to get it. When he opened the door, it revealed the person he invited for the family planning since he/she was part of his fam after all.

"And here I thought you'd never come!!" he gives you a warm hug and a friendly kiss on the cheek.

"Come in!!"

//Shitty I know..not what you'd expect from someone who didn't even update for long and was gone for two days hehehe sowwy!!

Imma start making a more decent and longer chapter :3

It's really hard when you don't have internet at home :/

_Alexis_Winchester_
Dcddy-
-Castiel_
Dcvil-
SunThief
Colcurs
demonblood-
Deaths_Reign
-KingMorningstar
Candy-King-
FanficBixch
Http-Cassie