//A Very Important Admin Note

Look guys I wanted to post this to my admin book but since this gets more reads, I'd rather put it here and my message board..

I am concerned about my rp and how I rp with the people around me.

I try to answer you guys as polite and fast as I can but sometimes I prioritize my rp with my buddies here

(Yep! You know who you are guys ;))

Just like Chuck! He was supposed to love all creatures equally, he wasn't supposed to have favorites, but Lucifer was his

(One of my favorite scenes tbh😞😢 I just love Casifer)

And as for me, I know being a roleplayer means treating and roleplaying with everyone equally..

Then again, I rp with my close friends here more.

Yeah I know I don't know them personally and I don't see their faces and interact with them in real life but these guys are the ones I consider my /real/ friends.

I don't have much friends at school because I basically don't talk much and criticize them especially when I chat with them on Facebook, but these guys here?? To be specific..those I tag most of the time? They relate to my fandoms and they don't push me off like what other guys do..

Yeah maybe they do think I keep forgetting things and then think I'm slow sometimes but who cares?? What matters most to me is they care and have fun with me in a way I appreciate.

Okay this note is getting crappy and all but...

The main reason why I wrote this is because someone  I roleplay with in the pms got upset because I somewhat respond late to her and she feels like I don't treat her like the others when she only wants to roleplay with me as Dean's love interest.

It also came to a point where she said she wants to be Dean's getaway when he's not with Michael.

FYI, my anon doesn't do that stuff...character here or in real life I would never cheat on someone like what she was asking for.

Then I noticed that she wants to rp the things I rp on my book and with other people.

She told asked me if we could rp as Highschool lovers of some kind.

Which was like one of the current roleplays I've been doing.

I told her about how her actions where affecting me then she told me about her baby dying and that she lied having a husband in real life which I didn't really believe fully on.

Actually, I think I already know her from my other accounts.

And if I'm not mistaken I know another girl just like her...and I'm thinking that she is also that girl.

I muted her for a while but then talked it out in the end.

And then she said she can do nothing about it if I don't want to roleplay with her because she wasn't a boy. Which will be another topic in this note

(You're probably getting bored at this point XD)

My account with 1.56K followers and this one is an anon that is indeed gay!

So what if I support and ship gay couples?? Does that make me less a human??

I'm not the only one who supports LGBT you know..

And then I remembered. That the girl I'm talking about is already with a guy.

I thought to myself..

'Why would she be wanting me too?? Isn't she loyal to her rp husband??'

I mean hey Michael knows Dean fucked Samandriel right??😂😂

And here comes another thing I found

(I'm becoming more like Sherlock Holmes now hehe)

She made another account which is a boy account.

She is really desperate on getting me.. I asked her if she was the one with the other account who kept bugging me but she only said she'll be anyone I want her to be.

It freaks me out..is she love sick for my anon?? Like TF!!

I get it that Dean has the looks and all..but this is too much for him and for me.

And you know what other things she said to me at her other account??

That she watches Supernatural and she knows Dean Winchester ain't a fag and he likes girl's with attitude.

It broke my heart tbh..

It's as if I'm a bad admin that doesn't stick to the characters personality.

Again..I'm not the only one right?? There was some evidence shown that Dean could possibly be gay too..

(And by this time while I'm writing this, I went to the bathroom to cry😐😐)

I reasoned out to her as a reply and she eventually understood

(Thank goodness😫😫)

Nobody was born perfect darling..I just wanted you to know that..

I may appear very rude to you and some other people but..guess what??

YOU DON'T KNOW THE REAL ME!! NO ONE KNOWS THE REAL ME!!

And you telling me your life wouldn't add anything into what I see in you.

Anyways..

Guys if you have any problems with me or how I roleplay with you, let me know so I can explain myself

I would try to become as nice as I can to all of you..

And I hope sharing my situation with all of you would make things clearer.

And if you have any events similar to mine, you could always talk to me about it...

That's all peeps!!

Peace!!

Tagging those people that I want to share my situation with ;)

I_am_Samandriel
JEaves7281
xXxCastielxXx
_-Royalty-_
-Sam_Winchester
-KingOfLies