Sadness Fills Me Up Again

He's doing it again.." John exclaimed watching his Dad drink bottles of beer non-stop.

He told them about Cas' and Michael's situation..and they could already tell that sadness filled Dean's heart once again.

"I was unable to help Mikey maintain his sanity... I was too weak to protect Cas.. that's how much of a failure I am.."

Those were the things the hunter said before he decided to ignore his children and focus on drinking.

Alex tried to explain this to those people who have been looking for him.

Charlie did the same for those who wanted him at work..

They did the best that they could to try and comfort their father, because they knew that it was what he needed the most that time.

---

Dean POV

It was all my fault..what if this happens in the future?? What if another one dies or becomes crazy...

What if I lose my sanity??

No..that can't happen.. people need me sane...

They do...do they?? I..I don't know anymore...

*curls up in a ball* Help me..

Anyone..please??

It hurts to know that I'm a coward who could do nothing at all...

I'm scared...so afraid...

Deanmon:.*appears in front of Dean* I've been told about your state..I was preparing to tell you that I'll be leaving with Raph..but now, I can't and I don't want to leave you..

*smiles* I'll be fine don't worry...

Don't worry?? Everyone is worried about you!! I know it hurts but you gotta stay strong..let us help you..

A-Alright, but Deanmon...

Yes Dean??

*chuckles* Change your name.. It bothers me..

*grins* I've watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and decided to call myself Leo from now on.. since he and Raphael look great together.

I get it..just like you and Raph the archangel..well, I'm happy for both of you..

Thank you..but before we celebrate that..we need to get you to move on from the past events...I brought someone special to help you!!

*drags you to the scene*

-Wxnderer-
ArchangelOfTheFallen
---Winchester---
xXxCastielxXx
-KingOfLies
-Adrian_Auditore
TheCorvins
OfficialMichael
Babangie
King-Of-Death
Candy-King-