Let him go

It's decided...

Mikey and I would just stay...for our kids..

Yes it hurts..

To sign a contract that says it all..

Mikey I just wanted you to know that whatever we had back then would always and forever stay. I love you panda

{insert music muahahaha}

I talked to my children about the situation.

"Papa you should've just broke up with Michael for good!!!" Alex exclaimed.

"I'm thinking about Charlie's sake here Alexander!! If I do that, she might get into trouble again!!"

"Papa's right..he's doing this for the sake of all, we should thank him for that." John hugged me and soon all my children did.

Then I started to type the contract...

This contract would be proof that Dean Winchester and Michael Novak would settle things before officially getting divorced. Thus, Michael Novak would still be able to see and take care of his children..provide them needs and so fort. If the two men would have sexual intercourses or contact. Each men must agree to take responsibility of possible pregnancy and such. If one of them wishes to court the other, he must have permission first. Other rules will be included in the process.

It broke my heart signing the contract..but I had to do what was best.

I cried for about 4 hours in my room...then I went to a quiet place somewhere in town to think about things

I shouted out as loud as I could to the world, the one thing I never thought I'd say again..

"I'M FUCKING FREE!!!!!!"

Tears started to form in my eyes..tears of joy..not sadness

Why was I so happy??

Not because I'm not with Mikey anymore..

The reason also isn't because I can date guys and girls non-stop again...

But it was because I finally overcame my worst fear.

Fear of accepting the fact

That I was able to let him go...Michael Novak, the man I loved so much...

The man I would die for..

You're free too Mikey..

Be happy about it...

You deserve someone better than me..

I hope we could be friends..

Oh and I'm going to smack you in the head for what you did to Gabriel.

Okay I'm treating everyone!! Tell me what you want and you'll get it ASAP!!

TheCorvins
xXxCastielxXx
-KingOfLies
Fili_Vilison
King-Of-Death
Candy-King-
_-Royalty-_
Babangie
Salvatore-
-Adrian_Auditore
OfficialMichael
MchickenMAster
6Darkiplier66