Christmas Loner

//shitty title...sorry :p

Dean sat down on his couch with a sigh as he took a sip of his coffee.

It was already cold so he thought of making something hot and strong instead of taking beer.

He then thought to himself, since he already had everything done for the holidays...

Should he spend his time with his lovers now??

He was always with Necro so he knew he'll enjoy anything as long as he was with him.

But Gabriel and Luci, he doesn't have a clue as of what he should do with them. They were both busy, he understood that.

But he wanted them to be happy, happy to be at least with him.

He was about to get married. But what if he gets hurt and vice versa??

He had a flashback of memories from what happened to him and Michael. He doesn't want themselves to end like that.

His headaches. He puts his cup of coffee down and goes straight to the bathroom.

He washes his face, trying to get his mind out of those things he'd like to forget.

He looks at his reflection on the mirror...

A mess. That's how he describes himself. He punches the glass and curses.

He moves to the corner sitting down. His eyes spot a certain shiny and sharp thing. He picks it up and before he could do anything..

"...Dean, wake up..." Sova shakes his shoulder for the estimated time of a hundred.

Dean opens his eyes rubbing them. He smiles and sits up.

"Morning, looks like I had a dream again.."

"A crazy one too."

"...Oh, I forgot that you could see them."

They both laugh as they head to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

Dean then stopped for a moment while Sova started to toast bread for both of them. When Sova was finished, he told the Winchester that he'll be waiting in the living room.

Dean opens the fridge taking beer instead of coffee.

He realized that it would be be better to stick with the usual based from his dream.

He also realized that he need not to worry, because he was sure that his Christmas would end with joy no matter what happens. He just has to wait for what's to come and accept it.

He then exited chugging the bottle of beer down.

Once he arrives at the living room, he sees you talking to Sova who had Lulu in his arms. He smiled and waved his hand at both of you.

"You're early..."

_Alexis_Winchester_
SunThief
Dcddy-
FanficBixch
DemonsJim (plss come back)
demonblood-
-Silxnce-
-Castiel_
Deaths_Reign
-KingMorningstar
Candy-King-
Dcvil-
winchesterisms
mcthermary
BalthyCas

//oh btw I'm making a new book as part of my 1K special! Anyone wanna make the covers?? I'm open to any of you who probably makes one ;))