Chapter 37: The Best Gift/Family

Start from the beginning

Raven: "So what would he want?" Salem smile devilishly.

(F/N) POV

With no sight of Kali or the others I decided to take Blake, Ren, and Nora to the new park and then get us something to eat. We were walking to the playground area, the sky was clear, the win nice, and a lighting bolt struck Nora out of nowhere. We just stood there as Nora jumped excitedly as if the lighting didn't even faze her, today has been an odd Thursday. First it was Sienna, Raven and Kali acting strange, then it's suddenly a planning day for professors, and now random lighting strikes.

(F/N): "Nora are you okay?"

Nora: "Perfect!"

(F/N): "Okay then."

Pretending like the last minute didn't happen, the kids went off and had fun till it was time to eat. I sat on a bench and watched as they played with other kids, it felt good to see they all getting along, playing happily together. Once the kids stopped playing I was for some odd reason still happy, maybe I'm started to turn into a parent. Even as we ate, there was a sensation that brought me joy, the only time it went away was when Ren and Nora went home, even with Blake still with me it felt like I was missing something.

At the house Raven could finally be seen training outside, it all looked like it was going back to normal, the rest of the day was peaceful, at dinner everyone sat in their normal spot, and when we finished I helped Kali wash the dishes and finished them for her. When I opened the bedroom door I can honestly say I didn't expect to see this. Kali and Sienna, along with Raven only had red ribbons covering them as they lay on the bed.

Raven: "Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to open up your gifts?"

(F/N): "One question, why is Kali here?"

Sienna: "To put it simple, shut up and over here."

(Time Skip as (F/N) gets chased by kid versions of everyone.)

It's been a few nights since we've all started sharing the same bed every night. It was common for Kali and Sienna to be on either side of me, holding my arms while Raven, though she wouldn't outright admit it, enjoyed using my chest as a pillow. After the first night it registered that I'm Blake's step dad now, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Yes nothing would really change between us, but it felt odd. The others left it up to me to tell Blake about it, so I took Saturday to think about while I cleaned.

I was changing Blake's bed when I noticed something off about one of the pillows, curious I unzipped it and found a copy of Play Girl Faunus. How on Remnant she got it? Not a clue. I need know this was something the others would want to see, so I finished making the bed and took the magazine with me. The Raven just came in for something to drink and was sitting with the others, when I placed down the magazine in front of the and said I found it in Blake's room, it was as if three glass houses shattered.

Kali: "You found this... in Blake's room?"

(F/N): "Yep."

Sienna: "She's eight."

(F/N): "Yep."

Raven: "Could be worse." The rest of us looked at her. "What?" I open it and show her a section called 'Daddy's Angel'. "Nevermind, one of us needs to talk with her."

Sienna: "And that someone is (F/N)."

(F/N): "What?!"

Sienna: "You still haven't told her about you and Kali."

(F/N): "I didn't know when the right time was."

Sienna: "Consider that time now, because any second she'll be here for lunch. Good luck." They all got up and walked out.