•Shopping with Taehyung•

Start from the beginning

~Yoongi's P.O.V.~

I ended up closing my eyes but I could go back to sleep because of her she always seems to be so warm but I wanna embrace her so I sleep comfortably but I can't she is watching those weird videos again and the others will wake up soon so maybe will just go to my room and sleep more before Jin starts cooking and the others wakes up with random burst of energy.

So I ended up opening my eyes again and sitting up "I am gonna go to the room and go back to sleep..." Ciel only looked at me with that smile of hers and said "that's what you get for watching me produce and write music Yoongi" she chuckled and she went back to her phone.

I got up and went to my room quickly, for some reason I was hot... really hot I don't know why this happens when I am around her I kind of hate it because I don't understand why I'm feeling like this about her... doesn't she have a boyfriend?

—TIMESKIP AFTER BREAKFAST—

"So we have no plans today!" Namjoon said to us which caused the others to sigh in relief and I only sighed and I noticed Tae and Ciel were missing.

"Where did Tae and Ciel go?" I said the others they didn't seem to know until Jimin said something "they went shopping!" he chuckled and the others didn't seem to question it.

"That's good Tae and Ciel having really spent much time together so it's good for their relationship." Jungkook said quietly and smiled and I only nodded and put my plate in the sink and decided to go to the studio and listen to some music Ciel has produced without one of us supervising her.

~Taehyung's P.O.V~

I didn't understand at first why I and Ciel were going out but then I realized we haven't gotten to know each other that well like she the others did really I can't help it I don't know to talk to her.

I only looked around as we walked to the mall to go shopping I never realized it but she always seems to buy a lot of males clothing and yet make it seem like it was for females I love her fashion sense it's different it's a mix of everything.

"Hey I had a thought you seem to know how to dress along with the others but I wanna see you dress me in your style and I dress you in my style deal?" Ciel looked at me and smiled and I nodded and slightly smiled I didn't think we would be doing this but we thought told each other our sizes for everything and went our separate ways.

The deal was that we find a weeks worth of outfits and such and I really thinking about how I dressed and how she dresses so I was very much stressing out on what she may like or not but I do hope she likes what I picked out for her.

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

I didn't really struggle with finding outfits for Tae but I wanted to throw in his own style and as I have been living with him the others I had a good idea of how he dressed so after I found the clothing I went to Gucci of course and started looking for shoes that go with the outfits which I found three pairs that went perfectly with the outfits and I ended up buying the three pairs in his size and I ended up finishing before him so I felt that I need to give him an actual gift since I felt it was needed so I went on to go buy him some gifts and had then sent back home and really I ended up buying all the boys gifts and such so they will be some happy boys.

I finished doing that and went looking for Tae he walked out of a store and smiled at me and I walked up to him "So you done yet?" he seemed nervous and it concerned me "Yeah I just finished... I really hope you like what I got you" he was so sweet and I kissed his cheek and said "Same here I am worried if you don't like something that I picked out but I think you will love it" he looked at me with a bright smile and he led me away I assumed he called an Uber.