Isla Sorna; Meet Sarah Harding

Soon enough, the ferry began to make its way across the sea, leaving He coast of Costa Rica behind, heading of towards the cluster of five islands, but setting its course straight to Isla Sorna. Onboard were the two Mercedes cars, alongside the high-tech RV.

Onboard the ferry, Moka was keeping her distance from the sides of the ferry, keeping her distance from the water, since it would weaken her. Yukari was at the bow, enjoying the sea breeze. Mizore was currently sleeping inside of the RV. Rex and Jessie were checking up on something. Kurumu, on the other hand, she was leaning over the port side of the ferry, her face as green as a leaf, her cheeks puffed up, as she vomited over the side of the boat. Braedey, meanwhile, he was looking at the island in the distance, remembering what had happened back on Isla Nublar. He shook his head, and looked away from the island.

He turned to his right, to see Eddie get some kind of rifle-like weapon armed, along with some darts. "Lindstradt air rifle. Fires a subsonic Fluger dart." Eddie explained to Braedey, showing the weapon.

"Does it work better than your satellite phone?" Braedey asked sarcastically.

Eddie scoffed. "Funny. I loaded it with enhanced venom from Conus purpurascens: South Sea cone shell. Most powerful neurotoxin in the world. Acts within 0.002 of a second, which is faster than the nerve-conduction velocity. So, the animal's down before it even feels the dart."

"Is there an antidote?" Braedey asked in concern.

"Like what? If you shot yourself in the foot?" Eddie asked Braedey like he's crazy. "Don't do that. You'd be dead before you realise you had an accident."

Just then, Nick walked up with the Captain and his son alongside, the two speaking in their native language to Nick. "He says he's unloading us here. He won't go further up the river." Nick explained to Braedey. "He's heard too many stories about this island chain. He wants to drop us off and go anchor offshore."

"What kind of stories?" Braedey asked.

Nick turned to the Captain, speaking in Spanish, then the captain replied to him. "He heard about stories of fishermen that came too close to the islands, and never returned." He translated for the Captain. "He has a radio. He has a satellite phone. When you need him, call him and he'll be here in two hours. But he will not stay here. He won't stay anywhere near these islands. They call the islands..." He looked to the Captain with an odd look. "...'Las Cinco Muertes'?" He asked.

"Si." The captain nodded.

"What does that even mean?" Yukari asked in concern.

"It means... 'The Five Deaths'." Braedey replied ominously. "I'd better get the vehicles ready to be disembarked. We'll be arriving on the island in a few short minutes."

"I've got a bad feeling about this." Moka muttered to herself, looking down at her Rosario, clutching it gently in her hand. "The sooner this is done, the better." She said quietly to her Inner self.

"I know what you mean, but I know you're in good hands." Moka's inner self replied through the Rosario. "Keep an eye out while you're off and about. I don't want to have any surprises when I get released." She added, as the red light faded from the Rosario.

~*~*~

~*~*~

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Rosario Vampire: The Lost Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें