My Werewolf Gene - Chapter 13

Chapter 13

It's been a few days since I got back from meeting my real parents, and I should be going back to see them with Blakely as I promised I would but I just don't want to at the moment I just want to stay here and relax and go to school, maybe when school is over I can go meet them, it's just I don't want to be getting stressed out and with it being my last year of school I have so much studying I have to do and make sure I get the best grades possible.

Instead of thinking about my real parents for the next few hours I decided to take a run in the woods like I used to do when I lived in the United Kingdom too think about things and to just basically kill time plus it keeps me healthy which is a bonus.

I started running into the woods and turned into my wolf which does still sound strange saying that and I just ran for ages about an hour or two and I wasn't even tired yet, but I stopped before I became too tired because if I did get tired it would take ages for me to get back home.

I had a rest and laid on some of the grass in front of me and I had stopped by a lake and I just laid there for about half an hour and thought about everything going on in my life so far, I was just having one of them days, then I heard a sound at the side of me and I looked to my left and I saw a wolf and it looked so familiar, but I couldn't place who it was.

After looking at the other wolf for a few long seconds I realised it was only Damon and relaxed and laid back down by the lake that I've not even really seen anybody at, which is perfect for me, I love the peace and quiet, I just don't like being in loud, noisy places, so I wouldn’t do good in a pub or a night club.

 Damon came and laid right next to me not saying anything just laying there, which I thought was a nice gesture and we both just laid next to each other like that for another hour cuddling up to each other before I thought it was time for me to head home and so I got up and started running home.

When I got home I had a shower so I didn't smell of sweat from my run as a wolf, then I got dressed into some pyjamas and went to check my phone and I had a missed call and a text from my real parents asking when I was going to be coming up to see them next so I replied to the text saying 'Hey, sorry I've just seen the text I was out having a run, but I was wondering if we could just not meet yet, maybe until the next half term, I won't be as stressed out then?'

I got into bed and started reading a book on my kindle called nothing left to lose its about this girl who goes on a night out with her long term boyfriend and a guy comes up to her and kills her boyfriend and kidnaps the girl and about a year later she is found and goes home but is traumatized basically and so much more but that's just the a little bit of it, it's actually very good and I can't put the book down, after a few hours of reading the book I decide it's time to go to sleep for a while so I get some sleep before school in the morning.

'Round and round and away we go, and away we go, and away we go, 4x4 and away we go, high not low and away we go'

I wake up to the sound of my alarm beeping which if you haven't guessed is Miley Cyrus 4x4 which is my favourite song off her album bangerz, I've even been to her latest concert it was fantastic, I went with Blakely, did I forget to mention that earlier?

I leave my alarm going so I can sing along to the track while getting dressed and sorting my hair out and I end up prancing around the room and getting lost in the song.

"Ellie!" I heard somebody say shouting my name, I turn around to find Blakely looking at me "What?" I say to him innocently as if I wasn't doing anything, "Having fun jumping round your room like a lunatic?" he asked with his eyebrows up and eyes wide as if he was talking to me about something serious.

I reply with a simple "I'm not a lunatic actually I can't help it if I'm a big fan of Miley Cyrus" and turned my back to him to redo my hair before going downstairs "of course you're not and we all know that but anyway it's time to go are you ready?" Blakely asked me "Yeah I'll be down in a few minutes I'm just finishing up my hair and need to go to the toilet."

I went downstairs to find Blakely sat down in the living room with my grandparents having a little chat "I'm ready to go" I announce to all three of them happily my grandfather gets up and so does my brother Blakely and we walk over to the car and get in and set off to school.

Once we get to school I say goodbye to my grandad and thank him for the lift and get out of the car next to Blakely and we walk into school and to our first lesson which is science, which I do happen to think is a good fun lesson as long as we have a fun teacher as well.

It gets to lunch time and me and Blakely decide to go and sit outside for a change instead of the canteen and we go sit by a tree to get some shade from the blazing hot sun shining down on us.

‘Beep, Beep’ my phone goes off so I get it out of my pocket to get a text from my real parents that says ‘yes that’s fine we’d prefer if it was sooner, but lets just hope your holidays are very soon xx’ thank god! At least now I have time to finish all of my work for school and not get as stressed out about that and meeting my parents again but with Blakely.

____________________________

Hey! 

Sorry I haven't updated for a while but i've been really busy with college and I know this chapter is shorter than normal with only 2 pages on word but I couldn't think of what else to put! I will try and update again within the next 2 weeks! :)

Song of the chapter - Miley Cyrus - 4x4 the songs on the side!