My Werewolf Gene - Chapter 25

Chapter 25

I woke up slowly and wiped my eyes with my hands so I could see properly as it was a bit blurry, then after I had woken up properly I looked around the room and for a minute or so I noticed I was in a unfamiliar room and had no idea where I was.

After the first few minutes had past, all the memories from earlier or yesterday or whenever it was, came rushing back to me and how I sneaked away from Damon at the cafe then went to the woods and then fell asleep.

I was in a room with no Windows at all, no cupboards or draws and just a bed that wasn't even that comfortable and a thin layered quilt and it doesn't help at all because this tiny room is freezing and that's coming from me, you know the one who's part wolf!

About an hour or so after I woke up I heard somebody come by my door and unlock it then open it up "Ellie, come with me" is all the guy said and so I got up and went over to him "turn around" he said and so I did as I was told and he had some ropes laced with wolfsbane and tied my hands together, and it hurt like hell!

"Why are you tying my hands together with ropes laced with wolfsbane?" I asked him curiously but politely " so that you don't try to escape from us" he said back to me as if it was the most obvious answer on earth "well there's no point because why would you use that on me, when I came willingly?" I asked him rhetorically "ooh shut it I'm just doing what the alpha ordered."

So I listened to him and followed him to where he was taking me, which was a dining room, then the guy who put the ropes on me, untied them and then left the room.

I rubbed my hands together to get them relaxed and better quicker "here Ellie, sit down" I heard the man in front of me say and so I did "ooh excuse me, where are my manners, my name is Callum the alpha of this pack" he said to me as politely as he could but I could still see behind all of that and behind all of that is just pure evil, which intimidated me a bit but more than that made me more curious than anything as to what could have made a person be so evil that you can't see any good in them at all etc, something bad must of happened to him in his past to make him this was today.

I put that to the back of my mind and played along with his politeness "It's nice to meet you Callum, my name is Ell..." I said back to him nicely "yes I know who you are" he said back to me, while rudely interrupting me "well, why do you want me here?" I asked him curiously, even though I had a pretty good idea why I was here.

I'm here because they want my birth parents but I still don't know exactly why they want them "we want you because we want your parents, but that's all you need to know for now" after he answered me I just sighed and said okay and let it go.

"Now Ellie eat your food, we don't want you to get hungry now do we?" he said to me rhetorically and so I started eating the food that was placed in front of me and the drink of water that was there as well, after they had untied, the ropes of course.

After the meal I was taken to the toilets then taken back to the room I was staying in and after I had got in they closed the door and locked it after wood's, which I didn't see the point, because as I said to one of the pack members I'm not going to try run away, they'd only go after us again and I might as well get this over with.

By now Damon and everyone else will of figured out I'm not with them and that I'm with Callum and his evil pack, and worrying about me and will be trying to look for me and find me.

I bet one of the first places they will look will be where they took me before and hid me, but I'm not in that place, this is a big house compared to the other one and it smells completely different as well and we're probably in the middle of nowhere and not near the pack, but that's just my guess, not that I've seen what's outside anyway.