EIGHT

a/n: wifi needed to see them pics

"Finally finished." I sighed, shoving my homework back into my backpack before laying on my bed. My phone vibrated and I picked it up to just see a number with no name. The thought of that man texting me again made me nervous.

I unlocked my phone and my nerves were put to ease. I quickly changed added the number to my contacts and replied back.

 I quickly changed added the number to my contacts and replied back

I rolled my eyes. Of course, she gave him my number.

 Of course, she gave him my number

I pursed my lips, thinking for a minute

I pursed my lips, thinking for a minute. I really didn't feel like working on the project. But, it's due Monday and today is Friday. I didn't feel like working on the project on the weekend either.

I sighed, texting him a 'sure' and he said he is on his way.

I deciding to get some snacks. As I walked down the stairs, I could hear Matthew and his friends talking and laughing. I walked in the living room, just to check up on him. It was like there was a mini party going on in here.

Everyone's heads turned to me and I raised an eyebrow. "Why is the living room a mess?"

Matthew rolled his eyes. "We'll clean up."

"Sure," I said sarcastically. We both knew his room was a mess.

"Hey, mama." One of his friends said, his Spanish accent deep in his voice. His eyes filled with lust. The rest of his friends nudged him cautiously. They were victims of me shooting them down when they tried flirt with me. I guess this boy was one of Matthew's newest friends. They were middle school boys, what did they expect?

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not your 'mama'."

"Puedo ser tu papi."

"Sólo en tus sueños." I shot back.

His eyes widen in surprise and his friends laughed. Matthew shook his head. Matthew didn't speak Spanish or French but, he understood it.

I walked into the kitchen to get my snacks. I opened the cabinet to see someone put the cookies on the top shelf. It had to be Matthew. Why would he torture me like this? The doorbell rang and I didn't bother answering it. I'm sure Matthew would get it for me. I climbed on top of the counter.

I wasn't a short person but, compared to Matthew's height, I was. It took me a few jumps to finally get up on the counter. I got the cookies and a bag of chips too.

"Someone sure is hungry." I jumped, nearly losing my balance on the countertop. There was a firm grip on my thighs, steadying me. I looked back to Captain Douche with a smug look on his face.

I swatted his hands that were dangerously sliding further up my thigh. I really regret wearing my pajama shorts. "How long were you watching me?"

He shrugged, leaning back on the island. "Since you first got up on the counter. Now, can you get down? It's hard trying to keep looking at your face and not your ass."

I blushed, throwing the bag of chips at his face and hopping off the counter. "Let's just go to my room and get this project over with so you don't have to keep coming over."

He smirked. "You're my little Kitten. I'm going to come over sometimes, project or not."

"I'll get a restraining order."

He raised an eyebrow. "You couldn't stay away from me even with that." I rolled my eyes, grabbing my cookies, going upstairs with Jaxon following closely behind me.

"So, I think I have a few poster boards left from previous projects," I said, walking towards my closet.

"Wow, you really are a good girl, doing your work."

I scoffed. "I'm everything but, a 'good girl'. I just do my work." I found the poster board and turned around to Jaxon who was spinning in my desk chair. I shook my head, placing it down on the floor. I approached him, putting my hand on the arm to stop him.

Suddenly, he gripped my waist pulling me down to sit on his lap. His face extremely close to mine. I gripped his shoulders, needing some kind of support from not falling. His eyes flicked down to my lips. "Everything but, a good girl, huh?"

"Whatever you're thinking, it's not happening-"

He cut me off, capturing my lips. My eyes widen in shock. He was kissing me. Or was I kissing him? His lips were soft and tasted nice. I like it- wait. What am I doing?!

I pulled back, slapping him and quickly stood to my feet, taking a few steps back from him in case he tried anything else. "Well, that hurt a little." He chuckled, rubbing the left side of his face.

"You... Y-You k-kissed me!" I yelled at him, stumbling over my words.

"And you kissed me back."

I did? Wait, of course, I didn't!

"You're lying."

He chuckled again, licking his lips. "You did, Kitten."

I rubbed my temples in frustration. "Me vuelves loco..." He raised an eyebrow, obviously confused. I huffed, crossing my arms. "Try that again and I swear, I'll murder you. We work on this stupid project then you're out of here."

"Alright, alright." He smirked. "You're a great kisser, by the way."

I blushed, pretending I didn't hear him by starting the project.

***

a/n: :)