Night 2: Decisions

- Benny Flint's Perspective -

I look into the night sky from my tree. The death list is playing. I see both Genevieve and Hashimoto. F*ck. Both of my allies, gone right there.

But how did I not kill anyone with the Air Strike? Even Hans survived. That's shocking.

Well, I can do one of two things. Play it solo, or find more allies. Who, though, and if they will, is a different story. I'll decide in the morning.

xxXR3DBOSSXxx Do you choose to:
A: Play it solo
B: Find new allies (include who.)

- Sam Aiter's Perspective -

"Oh thank god!" I hear Dean mutter. I'm patching him up with a med kit. Someone sponsored us with it, so that's good for us. I still have my ally.

"We're lucky this came when it did." I say. "You totally could've bled out or got infected."

"Well, it didn't happen, right?" Dean says. "That's what matters."

"Yeah." I say. "Stay quiet, I'm about to use rubbing alcohol."

"Oh f*ck me." He says. "I guess just get it over with."

I then apply the pad. His face instantly cringes, and his fingers start twitching. It must hurt a lot. Whatever the case, he's looking much better than he did earlier. I then take it off.

"What did you mean by "we're"?" He asks.

"I mean, like," I begin to say. "I need a partner in this."

I then lean in to kiss him. It may be abrupt, but I need this. He quickly pulls away. He looks disgusted.

"I'm straight." He says. "Don't."

"Fine." I say, pushing down the alcohol pad to his chest. He starts cringing again.

- Willow Winterfall's Perspective -

"I'll be right back." I say to Riko. "I saw some food in a nearby building. Looks like it's useful."

"You sure you want to go alone?" He asks. "What if you get ambushed?"

"I'll be perfectly fine." I say.

I walk out of the door, and start moving down the street as silently as I can. To my knowledge, there's no one else in the city besides Riko and I. But just to be safe, I stay quiet.

     I turn off of the road, and open a backdrop into a two story brick building. Inside are lots of shelves that are mostly empty, but some lonely boxes of crackers are scattered among them. Then I hear something. It's upstairs.

     A floorboard creaks.

     I rush upstairs, and I don't see anything. It's more of the same- loads of shelves. But these ones are empty. Then there's a crack to my left, and I see a girl hiding in the corner. She moved away, and draws a knife.

     "I don't want any trouble." She says, her voice quivering. It's Rana, the girl from 12.

     Kute_Kittenwrites You have a couple choices for dealing with this.
     A: Try to kill her.
     B: Demand all of her supplies and she lives.
     C: Try to make friends.
     D: Custom.

     ginasone1 She has decided to try and make friends with Rana. decide what your response will be. Be careful, and take into account your strengths.

- Maxim Bosäkk's Perspective -

     The cuts are beginning to heal. He didn't hurt me horribly bad, but I could be better. But that group of five is still somehow all alive. I need to kill them before they find and surround me. I'm a good fighter, for sure, but I know 5 vs. 1 is next to impossible to win.

     This is the best time to do an ambush, as well, due to them likely being hurt. I know for a fact that Hans and Shakeya couldn't fight right now. The rest of them, I don't know about,

     Savage_Kiddo How are you going to deal with this looming threat?

     Yo, so this chapter is going to determine the direction of this game drastically. Depending on what happens, a lot of people could die. Half of the tributes that came in are already gone. Be careful, or your tribute may meet their untimely death.

     And yes, I did tag 4 people in this one chapter. I'm trying to make it a even more interactive story.