Day 2: Airdrop Pt. 2

- Riko Diaz's Perspective-

      I hear explosions close to me. It wakes up Willow, who was sleeping in for the morning. It seems like a missile had launched.

     I walk outside of our house and see a missile rising from the peaks of the mountains, heading north to the forest.

     "Riko, What was tha-" Willow starts, then she looks at the missile. "What the f&ck?"

     "That's... new." I begin. "Maybe it's Capitol activated?"

     "Probably." She says.

- Dennis Flint's Perspective -

     I have to save Hans. It's the only way to beat the rest.

     "Come on!" I say, hurling him onto my back. It's tough, but I start running. To Shakeya, Ray, and Fleta. They start running towards us.

     "No!" I yell. "Run the other way!"

     I can hear the missile even more now. It's about to strike. I look back. It splits into 5 smaller rockets, and the next thing I knew, the ground was in flames.

     I'm knocked off of my feet, and Hans flies out off of my back. I can't really tell what's happening for a couple seconds. Finally, I'm able to see, and when I look back, the strike zone is in flames.

I see Hans. He's kneeling and cringing in pain. Both him and Shakeya will need medical support.

     "What the hell was that?" Fleta yells, stumbling over here.

     "I don't know." I say. "He pointed the thing at the ground, and then missiles launched towards it."

     "You gotta be kidding me." Shakeya moans. "There's a f*cking AIRSTRIKE LAUNCHER?"

     "Guess so." Ray says, tying a shirt around one of Han's cuts. "We should steal his."

"Good luck with that." I say. "Benny isn't a pushover."

- Maxim Bosäkk's Perspective-

I look down at the dead body of Hashimoto. Blood is splattered all over his shirt. It was a good battle; I'm hurt too. He managed to slice part of my arm. I'm his jacket as a cloth to hold in the blood.

     Thing is, I need some meds. If not, I'll likely die of infection.

     I ended him with a quick slice to the gut. It was a huge duel of assassins, and just after his death, there were explosions to the southwest. I had seen a missile. Maybe it was striking someone?

     I saw, out of the corner of my eye that Genevieve had been killed. There was only one Career left- Benny. He's as good as dead. I'll kill him myself if I have to.

- Dean's Perspective -

     "What happened?" I hear faintly, and I see someone over my body. I jerk up out of instinct, and realize quickly that it was Sam. So he didn't just leave me to die.

     "We'll need to patch you up." Sam says.

     Caden_Deacon_ Dean needs a med kit. Sponsor him with one, or take the chances of death via infection.

- Rana Massie's Perspective -

     Sh*t. They are here. I'll need to separate Riko and Willow if I hope to wander this city without worry.

     But part of me doesn't want to try right now. If I try and fail, it won't end well.

    ginasone1 Do you choose to...
     A. Leave the two alone
     B. Make a plan to split them up. If you choose this, make sure to leave a plan with your decision.

- CAPITOL ANNOUNCEMENT-

     Many have died on day 2. Those include:

     Genevieve (D2) by Fleta (D9, Toxic Water)

     Hashimoto (D1) by Maxim (D10, Knife)

     That's it for now! Sorry about the speed of updates, School will be over soon so that should help. I'm also updating The Gem Chronicles: The Rogue. It's pretty awesome. Check it out if you want. Cya in Night 2