Character Bios

District 1: Hashimoto Farquad, 18
Male
-Member of the Capitol news, Hashimoto reported on all of the horrific HG news. Learned to figure out assassination styles from the events in previous Hunger Games.
-Specialty: Extremely Observant and Intelligent. Okay at fighting.
-Weakness: Very awkward. Socially weird.
-Best Weapons: Knives (throwing), Tactical Crossbow, Machete
-SSR: 222
-Asian.
-Submitted by SwordMasterSeanGamin

District 2: Genevieve, 15
Female
-Background: Genevieve was born to a rich and powerful family in District 2, and it was a family of former game winners. She started training at age 8, and developed unmatched prowess at the facility.
-Specialty: Hand to Hand combat, considered the best in Panem. Can even beat famed Riko Diaz. Can toy with emotions easily. Very cunning.
-Weakness: Speed.
-Best Weapons: Knives, Machetes, Karambits.
-Appearance: Green eyes, Brown curly hair, pale skin and freckles. 5'3. Curvy, beautiful body.
-SSR: 231
-Submitted by QueenMarina7

District 4: Riko Diaz, 17
Male
-Background: Riko's mother died when he was just 7 years old, and when he was 12, his dad and him moved to Ensenada to support a local resistance group. Just 2 years later, however, a bombing raid on the building killed his dad. Now Riko balances his time by both taking care of his brother Chris, but has also gotten into many Capitol groups and dismantled them from the inside.
-Specialty: Excels in Close Quarters Combat. Can take on multiple enemies at once like this, even matching two strong careers at once at a District competition. Swimming and Fishing is natural for him, being from District 4.
-Weakness: Bows, Being stealth.
-Best Weapons: Knife, Karambit, Machete, Ballistic Knife.
-Appearance: Tanned skin with black hair and dark brown eyes. 6'2. Has an intimidating profile.
-SSR: 222
-Submitted by Myself

District 4: Willow Winterfall, 17
Female
-In an act of family love, she volunteered for her sister when she was chosen. Long life of fighting.
-Specialty: All types of hand to hand combat.
-Weakness: She can't kill little girls, especially ones like Rue.
-Best Weapons: Bows, Knives, Machete
-Appearance: Long, curly, untamable red hair. Green eyes. Pale skin with freckles.
-SSR: 231
-Submitted by Kute_Kittenwrites

District 5: Benny Flint, 16
Male
-Used to live in the richer section of District 5, But the reaping may have been rigged against him.
-Great Listener, Swordsman, and Fencer. Wants to ally to Careers
-Very slow. Bad liar. Cannot use a bow at all.
-Best Weapons: Knife, Sword, Butcher Knife, Dual Edged Sword
-Appearance: Black with dark hair. Wears his signature bandana.
-SSR: 330
-Submitted by xxXR3DBOSSXxx

District 6: Dennis Flint, 16
Male
-Background: Dennis is brothers with Benny, and surprisingly they were both picked for the same Hunger Games. He is a very poor man living off of the streets. He's had to hunt for most of his life. Hates the Careers because of "the Accident." Doesn't know Benny very much. They won't ally.
-Specialty: Very stealthy. Knows how to traverse environments quickly and easily. Good with ranged weapons.
-Weakness: Not very strong. Bad with Melee.
-Best Weapons: Anything Ranged.
-SSR:213
-Submitted by xxXR3DBOSSXxx

District 7: Hans Küttner, 17
Male
-Background: Hans was an avid supporter in the resistance movement, taking up shelter in Victoria. He was found out, however, and detained by the Capitol police. His name was put into the reaping so many times that he had to be chosen.
-Specialty: Assassination, and other forms of killing. Has the gut for it.
-Weakness: This leaves him basically emotionless, and so he doesn't have many allies if at all.
-Best Weapons: Knives and Ranged Weapons.
-SSR: 222
Submitted by VudaRevun