Chapter Thirteen - Forgiveness Is A Start

ابدأ من البداية

“Look guys, If I help her with this list, just one thing, she’ll be extremely happy because she’s completing Logan’s bucket list, and she’ll have to forgive me because she’s so grateful, even if she thinks that it was just a coincidence because she doesn’t know I’m mystery boy!” I explained

“Don’t you think she’ll suspect something?” Zayn asked worriedly. “I mean, You would’ve thought she figured it out at the concert, but now that you do this, she’ll probably know.” He explained is questioning.

“What’s bad about that? Then I don’t have to hide the fact that she’s writing me, and everything will be easier!” I said excitedly, maybe this would turn out better than I thought it would. 

I looked around at the boys, to see them giving each other unsure and nervous glances. Nothing bad was going to happen, why were they worrying? “Please guys? Please?!” I begged. 

“Ugh, Fine!” Liam gave in first, and the others did not long after. 

“Yes!” Now I just have to explain everything to Mia...

Tanner’s POV

“Where are we going, Mia?” I asked as she dragged me along with her down the road, to somewhere I didn’t know existed, let alone been there. 

“You’ll see, we’re almost there anyways!” She said excitedly as we ran down the dirt path. 

I sighed, what was this place? Better yet, where were we? Heck, were we still in London?

Suddenly, Mia stopped, making me bump into her because I wasn’t paying attention, causing us both to fall to the ground. I let out a small laugh as she rolled her eyes and stood up muttering the word “Clumsy” under her breath. 

“We’re here!” Mia chirped. Well, no wonder she stopped. 

I spun in a circle, looking around. Here? There was nothing here...

“I’ll be right back!” she exclaimed, and took off running and disappeared before I could say anything or got the chance to follow her. Great. I though. Who know’s how long she’ll be gone, or if she’ll even come back, and I have no idea where I am. Perfect. 

“Tanner?” a voice said, making me spin around and spotting a figure. I tilted my head to the side,

“Niall?” what was he doing here, in practically the middle of nowhere? 

“What are you doing here?” he chuckled, coming out of the trees shadows and out in front of me.

“Uh..” I started. “I’m not really sure. Mia took me here, but she just kind of disappeared.” I said, wow I sounded really stupid right now.

He laughed again, “Here, come with me, I’ll text her so she knows your not here, and you’re with me.” he said, motioning for me to follow him. He walked into the opposite direction Mia ran in and then turned around to see if I was following him, which I wasn’t. “Aren’t you coming?” He asked. I looked around, trying to figure out where I was. Not knowing I hesitantly stepped forward, should I go with him? He sighed, letting out a small laugh, “Do you want to be stuck here for the rest of the day? Knowing Mia, she’ll take forever whatever she’s doing.” He said convincingly. I sighed, he was right, there was no where else for me to go. I jogged up to where he was, “Lets go.” 

Niall’s POV

It was perfect, she didn’t suspect a thing, she had no idea where we were. 

A couple minutes later, after talking and walking, we came across the back of a large, tall, round, gray building. She stopped walking and studied it. “What is this place?” she asked.