The netizens were in an uproar, they successively forwarded the post, calling Fang Kunpeng the most shameless slag man they had ever seen. The illegitimate child was even one year older than the legitimate child, taking his wife's money to support a mistress. Plus, Fang Zhifei's funds to establish his company were also scooped up from Zhou family, that pair of father and son really created a world record for the most disgusting family.

There were users that analyzed that since Meng Wan was Fang Zhifei's girlfriend, perhaps framing Zhou Yun Sheng was actually Fang Zhifei's plan. With Zhou Yun Sheng imprisoned, and ZHOU in chaos, he could freely loot. Holy fuck, what a vicious mind.

These rumors came out, and were soon recognized as an open secret by other netizens.

Fang Zhifei was exceptionally irritated by this, he moved to delete the post while calling a lawyer, saying that he would sue for slander, asking them to immediately draw up a letter of attorney and publish it, so the rumors could die down. But his personal image was already ruined, from a promising young talent to a conspirator, illegitimate child.

Fortunately, the gamers didn't care about the moral character of the developers as long as the game itself was good, so the customer base not only didn't decrease, it rose daily.

But before Fang Zhifei could relax, Fang Kunpeng returned home, pale and dejected. He taught classical literature at the university, and has always advocated the principle of literary accomplishment and morality going hand in hand. In fact, he'd published a very well received essay called "How Scholars Retain Their Bottom Line of Discipline and Ethics."

He had advertised himself as a writer with both talent and integrity, and was highly respected by his students and colleagues. When this shocking news was posted, his carefully maintained image came crashing down, he was pointed at wherever he went, and endlessly criticized. The dean, after confirming the authenticity of the matter, ordered that his duties be suspended, then they held a faculty meeting to discuss whether or not to dismiss him.

Since the framing incident, Zhou family was now the subject of much attention and sympathy from the people of Y City. Those who'd previously called Zhou Yun Sheng a womanizer and prodigal son, had now changed their tune, saying that his true temperament was forthright and generous, too foolishly trusting, but unfortunately, he met with the abusive Meng Wan the Black Widow, and so on.

At this sensitive time, Fang Kunpeng's divorce with Zhou mother attracted strong criticism, and after such a dirty inside story suddenly broke, there was no one who wouldn't call him a brute. Such a person was actually a university professor, Y University must not want a good reputation ah?

Therefore, the dean was not accommodating, he had Fang Kunpeng's duties suspended the very same day. As soon as Fang Kunpeng walked through his front entrance, the school phoned him. The staff and teaching committee had voted unanimously to dismiss him, he had to clean out his office tomorrow.

Fang Kunpeng was really passionate about his teaching job. He sat in the living room and wept, Fang mother's arm wrapped around him, soothing him.

Seeing the gloomy atmosphere at home, Fang Zhifei felt very uncomfortable, he directly went up to his room without calling out a greeting. He went online and searched for information about ZHOU. ZHOU would convene a shareholders meeting today to decide whether to declare bankruptcy, it was one of the leading enterprises in Y City, so the media was naturally very concerned about its fate.

The stock traders had dump sold all of ZHOU's stock, unless another company was willing to invest huge sums of money to save it, there would be no miracle.

Zhou Yun Sheng and Zhou mother slowly walked into the conference room, the two wearing the same style of white suit, hand in arm, their calm demeanor in sharp contrast with the melancholy looking shareholders.