42-twenty minutes to being damned (!)

Start from the beginning

"I can't believe you just showed up to a high school party counting on me to show up." I say as she smiles

"Well you were talking about that Tara girl so we found her online and asked where you were and she told us you would most likely be with this Harry guy." She says looking around.

"So where is he?" She asks winking as I begin to pour the cherry flavour into the cup on the counter.

"He's around here. It's his house so he's in a lot of conversations right now." I speak before beginning to pour a drink for Karen.

"This is his house?" She asks looking around the gorgeous kitchen.

"I know" I nod in awe. I haven't even gotten over the beauty of anne's home yet.

I hand her the cup feeling Harry's arms around my waist as Lydia walks in.

"Who's this?" Harry asks behind me as I introduce Lydia and Karen.

"Nice to meet you." Harry nods knowing these girls will be the ones I will gossip with him about. Them not hating him will be a big step forward in any fights we may have.

"He is hot." Lydia nods at me as I feel vibrations through Harry's chest as he laughs. He should laugh more often.

I nod along with her as we watch people begin to jump into the pool outside. Harry leans down to my ear and begins to whisper lightly so my friends don't hear him.

"My bedroom. Twenty minutes?" He asks as I nod. I know he wants to make out and whatnot but that's it. Nothing else.

minute 01

Harry squeezes my sides before walking out of the kitchen to see his friends again leaving me to gossip with mine.

I look over to the girls and watch them giggle with themselves over Harry. I can't really believe that Harry wants me. I'm surprised there still isn't coffee wars between us judging from how we acted when we first met.

Minute 02

"I say we do shots." Lydia proposes grabbing the vodka bottle in her hands and searches for shot cups, finding a small sealed package of plastic shot cups.

She lines a few up and begins to pour straight alcohol into the small cups.

We all grab a cup and fuss over how crazy drinking is before we actually throw the liquid down our throats after calling each other babies.

"Another!" She calls pouring another line of shots for us. I don't feel as though we are making a mistake. This feels fun to be laid back with Lydia and Karen for once.

Minute 03

I pull the sour liquid to my mouth and throw it down my throat making a face as it burns. Lydia begins to giggle and pours a few more shots for us before I look at the clock on my phone.

Minute 10

I catch Lydia as she almost falls allowing us all to laugh as we sip on our second drink, blueberry vodka mixes.

We slide down onto the floor and sit behind the island drinking as minute 11 passes by.

I feel drunk and light when I laugh with Lydia and Karen before looking at my phone.

Minute 18

How does time go by so fast when you're drinking?

"I have to go meet Harry." I yell to Lydia and Karen as the music has been turned up once again.

I stand up and begin to stumble my way through crowds of people until I reach the stairs. I hold onto the rail as I pull myself up. I barely notice what I'm doing when I stumble into Harry's room to find him placing his phone into his pocket. We stand on two ends of the room but in seconds we're in each others arms kissing.

I've never had this hunger before, I've never wanted someone so bad in my life until now.

I pull Harry's shirt off and toss it across the room as my flower crown is pushed off of my head my Harry's fingers running through my hair.

I pull my own shirt off and push Harry to the bed before I crawl over top of him. His hands grope my ass as we begin to kiss again. His lips are so soft but yet so hard against mine.

I run my hands down his stomach until I hit his jeans. I unbutton them and help him pull them from his legs as mine follow.

"Are you sure?" Harry asks as we're both left in thin material separating us. I'm breathing heavily onto his lips before I nod.

"Yes"

____________

I open my eyes to Harry's room being too bright and the worst headache of my life.

I stretch my legs but groan as i feel a pain in my upper legs.

No.

I'm alone, sore, and naked under Harry's shirt with no memory of last night.

No.
I'm damned

___________
It happened....