He was destined to never let go of him.

Osborne impulsively wanted to tell all the words he hid in his heart to Cecil, but without waiting for him to speak again, the boy casually waved his hand and walked away, and he almost wanted to use his strong spiritual force to weave a cage to imprison him.

He watched him walk away, only revealing a painful expression when the slender figure completely disappeared.

Since he found that his lover was Joshua's future husband, Zhou Yun Sheng couldn't sit still. Chelman Military Academy was a three-year system, the first years learned foundation, the second years carried out a variety of military exercises, and the third years learned battlefield combat, those with outstanding performance would be directly recruited by the major corps.

Kyle was a second year, he would be sent to minor planets around the Lennon Empire for a variety of military exercises, which meant that he wouldn't be in Chelman too often, and he'll have plenty of opportunities to cultivate feelings with Joshua.

And Zhou Yun Sheng was in the first grade, he had to spend every day in the classroom. While he was still doing his homework, maybe Joshua would enter estrus and combine with Kyle. This situation was never allowed to happen.

Halfway through his walk, he suddenly turned toward the Office of Academic Affairs, using 007 to quickly edit a grade-skip application.

Although the school was very surprised, it was a good thing for students to have the enthusiasm, they had no reason to block it, so they immediately arranged a few difficult exams. There was no doubt that Cecil passed with great honors.

In the evening, Cecil became a Chelman second grader, making Darren, who was waiting for him in the freshman dorm, endlessly depressed. At the same time, Osborne's adjutant rushed to his boss's residence and asked, "General, Cecil skipped a grade, did you hear?"

Osborne, who was eating dinner, paused at the words.

"He also made a special request, he wants to live in the same dormitory as Joshua. Although he said he wanted to live with Kyle, everyone knows that his goal is Joshua. He still can't let you go General! I hope you can persuade him not to dwell on the past, the management at Chelman Military Academy is very strict, if the fights between the two cause a disturbance, they'll be expelled."

The adjutant opened anxiously. He'd thought that Cecil was a free and easy person, but after he deliberately approached Joshua, his impression was completely overturned. Does he want to make trouble for Joshua and make him drop out?

Osborne threw away his fork, he had no appetite. He understood that Cecil wasn't aiming for him, on the contrary, he'd broken off his feelings too cleanly, in the blink of an eye, he was already onto someone else. In order to get closer to Kyle, he chose to skip a grade and live with him, when he fell in love with someone, he would pursue them with amazing enthusiasm.

Thinking of him looking at Kyle with glowing eyes of love, Osborne's eyes reddened in jealousy, his spiritual power began to go out of control, without any care for the destruction around him, knives, forks and the dishes on table were grinded into dust, and cracks appeared on the hard tile.

The adjutant was shocked, he quickly warned, "General, I think you should find and talk to Cecil first, rather than sitting here and destroying the school's property."

Osborne immediately woke up and leaned his forehead on one hand to give a bitter laugh. He had no right to talk to Cecil until he had cleared up his feelings with Joshua.

When Zhou Yun Sheng opened the door to room 401, the four roommates were enjoying dinner. Kyle and Butch were Alphas, Joshua and Roth were Betas, they got along very well, eating and joking.