Old Bernard looked at his grandson's relaxed face, then looked at the arrow that didn't move, and suddenly understood that his grandson hadn't exhausted his efforts. However, spiritual power 3S level was the highest value in human history, anything further was undocumented. It's good to keep a little hidden trump card.

He nodded, then ordered a doctor to test his grandson's physique, the results also left him satisfied.

"Grandfather, can you sign my medical order now?" Zhou Yun Sheng removed the various sensors on his body and casually asked.

"Arrange the operation for Cecil as soon as possible." Old Bernard looked to the two physicians.

The two nodded, no objection. Young master Cecil had so much potential, they were afraid even the well-known strongest in Empire Star, Osborne Matthew, was not his match. It would be insulting to let him maintain his Omega's status, where at any time he could enter estrus and succumb to an Alpha's body, stifling the one hope to restore the glory of the past of the Bernard family.

Marrying young master Cecil off to another home would be considered too cheap a bargain, fortunately Osborne had no eyes and he'd taken the initiative to break the engagement. The two physicians were secretly pleased as they headed to the surgical unit to prepare for surgery.

Old Bernard stroked his bald forehead and laughed heartily.

"Don't get distracted by happiness, arrange a training plan for me immediately. This underground training field is my property in the future, no one is allowed in. If I must enroll in Chelman by early September, I need to pass the assessment to become a reserve soldier. The lost Marshal status of the Bernard family will be recaptured by me." Zhou Yun Sheng walked into the gravity training room and adjusted the data.

Now was the end of July, he must graduate from A-level physical exercise to 3S level in a month's time. Chelman Military Academy's entrance examination was very strict, every candidate must sign a life and death release form, and the death rate was as high as 3%. Those who could enter Chelman Military Academy were ruthless people who had witnessed bloodshed, it was not a joke.

Thinking of a future full of explosions and death, Zhou Yun Sheng's blood started boiling in excitement.

Old Bernard carefully observed his grandson's expression and saw the ambitious light radiating out of his eyes, he obviously wasn't scared of the bloody admissions test, and was suddenly cheerier. He changed the authority of the training ground to allow only himself and his grandson to enter, then returned to his study to develop a training plan.

———————————

The operation was very successful, Zhou Yun Sheng touched the gauze winding around his neck and felt refreshed. Old Bernard didn't tell anyone at the main house because he was worried that the news would be dangerous for his grandson.

But the scheming busybody Cornell had grasped onto some clues, he tampered with the data of the robot responsible for cleaning Cecil's room and made it collect all the garbage Cecil threw away. He found several medications wrapped up in gauze which were usually prepared for an Omega whose glands had become cancerous, in order to regulate their body's hormones. Because their glands didn't work, these unfortunate Omega needed to rely on the drug to gradually return to normal living conditions, otherwise, they suffered from insomnia, hair loss, and mental weakness.

Cecil just had a physical check before he got engaged, and his glands had no problems. Why did he need this medication? Did he cut out his glands?

The idea was absurd, but after Cornell observed for many days, he became surer that it was the truth. Cecil began growing taller and his body became more robust, although he was still small compared to an Alpha, his original soft and delicate body was gradually covered by thin and smooth muscle.