He waited with bated breath, bracing himself for the punishment from the Father for provoking his wrath. But to his surprise, the Light God was still very patient with Brainless Sheng.

He sighed helplessly, then said in a coddling tone, "I know you are still young, you want to see the world. Go, I'll be waiting for you."

Rational Sheng finally relaxed. Good, he'd bought himself a little time, he hoped he could think of a way to get rid of the Light God on his travels.

Brainless Sheng took advantage of his relaxing to grab control, he asked hopefully, "Then, then will you look at me from heaven? Will ... ..." He hesitated for a moment, then looked up to gauge the Father's mood from his expression, but the Father's hand pressed over his head, so he had to hang his head. He opened in a depressed tone, "Will you come meet me when I call you? I miss you every day, no, I should say that I miss you all the time, but I also have a mission to complete, can you understand?"

The boy's tongue was too sweet, every word he said could make the Light God happy. He really wanted to always keep him within arm's reach, but he couldn't bear to imprison him, so he bent over to kiss his soft hair and sighed, "Of course, as long as you call me, I'll immediately come to you. I miss you every minute of the day too, even when you're in my arms, I still think about you."

This dialogue would make any god who heard it terrified. They absolutely would never imagine that the cold Light God could be so good at sweet talk.

Zhou Yun Sheng smiled happily, he wrapped his arms around the Father's waist and rubbed his face into his chest lovingly. The two people stayed in the pool for a long time, reluctant to part. Although it was the first time they met, they got along intimately, like they'd been together for a few thousand years.

—————-

The so-called holy pool was only a ceremony place where the royal family and descendants of nobles held there adult baptism, every temple in the mainland had such a pool. The name was symbolic, it didn't mean that the water inside the pool was golden holy water.

However, when the beam of light finally dispersed, the present people noticed that the ordinary water was now shining light gold under the sunlight, it had turned into true holy water.

It covered the hall with the atmosphere of pure and strong light power. Anyone who bathed in it would feel warm and comfortable, even moved to tears.

They gaped at Priest Joshua, who was standing up in the holy pool and slowly walking down the steps.

The simple white clothing he'd worn had disappeared and had turned into an exceptionally gorgeous robe that was engraved with a golden oracle. The style was exactly the same as the Father's robe, and the water droplets rolled neatly off it, not destroying its perfection.

His platinum hair had somehow been woven into a thick long braid, hanging down his back, the texture was softer and smoother than oriental silk. His hair was adorned with tiny numerous light stones, and a huge blue gem fell between his eyebrows, complimenting his blue, ocean deep eyes.

His slender wrists and ankles were all fitted with exquisite bracelets, and each step he took issued a crisp and pleasant sound. When he walked by, no one could ignore his presence. Even more shocking was the tall scepter he held in his hands, the rod's body was engraved with mysterious runes, and the top was inlaid with nine huge light stones, all of which were faintly radiating the vast power of the Light God, causing all the people present to have difficulties breathing.

The Father's love for the boy extended far beyond the imagination of the King and the nobles. Just by looking at his robe, what he wore on his head, and what he had in his hands, it seemed like the Father had bestowed all the treasures in the world on him.