The Light God froze at this scene, he really wanted to cut open the boy's head to see what he was thinking. He must be having a struggle of love and faith again right? He's so sensitive and fragile, he felt embarrassed by his own longing for his god.

On the other side, the Pope ordered the guards to put Boel in detainment, then returned to his bedroom alone. He repeatedly checked his body with spells, and finally lost any hope that the Father hadn't reclaimed his divine power. He'd had half a foot in the realm of the demigods, but now, he was even lowlier than the average priest, and once the dark war broke out, he would be exposed and pushed from his godly altar.

'Damn that Boel Britte! You're not the Darling of God, you deceived me! You tempted me into the abyss of desire, and made me lose the sanctuary of the Father. I'm going to make you pay!'

He madly cursed in his heart, and wanted to mercilessly break all the furniture in the room, but was worried about causing a scandal, so he had to be patient. This was not his main temple after all.

'Yes, I must hurry back to my palace and think of a way.' Thinking of this, he immediately began to pack his things.

When he took out his scepter and his other priestly robes, he was aghast to find that the four light stones that was at the top of the scepter had shattered, and the inscribed oracle on his Holy Robe had vanished, it had changed from a golden glowing robe, into an old tattered rag.

He suddenly realized just how much had been given to him by the Father, and how much this punishment would cost him. In order to gain power, he had already cast aside his devout faith. He did a lot of bad things, but his strength never weakened, so he'd thought that the Father only occasionally looked upon world, and didn't know everything done in secret.

He was obviously wrong, the Father knew everything, he just didn't want to pay any attention to it. But, if his actions touched the Father's bottom line, the Father would take everything from him.

Now what? The Pope slumped on his bed, helpless.

Boel was held in a foul-smelling dungeon with several guards responsible for guarding him, they were whispering vivid descriptions amongst themselves, talking about the scene of his burning and exposed naked body.

"My God, this is the talked about Darling of God? My eyes feel tainted just looking at him. When I'm off duty, I'll go to the holy pool to wash them out. After being fucked all night, he shamelessly used the holy priests robe to cover his sins, this is blasphemy against the gods! No wonder the ever loving Father was enraged and sent down golden flame to burn him."

"No kidding! Why didn't the Father just burn him to death? I heard that Bishop Byrd had strongly objected to the coronation of the new Bishop, but the Pope insisted. Hey, what do you say? Don't you think those dirty traces on him were left by the Pope?"

"Ay, must be, otherwise, why did the Father burn only the two of them?"

The Pope's cronies heard these gossips and immediately ran to the temple to inform him. For the Pope's reputation, and to preserve the sanctity of the Central Church, Boel Britte couldn't stay.

Boel was ashamed to death, he hid in the corner of the cell, recalling his carefree life in the Temple of God, drowning in complex feelings.

"Father, please forgive my sins and take me back. I'm willing to offer you my soul. Father, have you forgotten, I used to nestle at your feet and sing, you would feel relaxed and look at me with loving eyes. That was the best time of my life Father. Father, I miss you, do you hear me?"

He knelt on the ground with his hands folded, eager to pass his voice to the Temple of God.

In the Ninth Heaven above, the Light God pointed to the water mirror and lightly asked, "Do you see?"