He was skillful and graceful, as if he had done it thousands of times, the two maids could only look on foolishly.

The dough rose, and he stuffed them with fillings and pinched them into a variety of shapes- flowers, birds, fish, all sorts of small animals, each one that was neatly stacked on the tray looked very cute.

He pinched the dough, leaving only one portion of white dough. He looked at it for a moment, then after unknown thoughts, his cheeks actually flushed. He took the dough into his hand, carefully kneaded it, kneeled on the ground in prayer, then got up and placed it in the center of the tray.

The two maids' expressions had changed from dumbfounded to admiring, and now speechless. They could see that the priest's attachment to the God of Light had gone beyond the point of obsession.

In the Ninth Heaven above, the God of Light was staring at the busy at work boy, his mouth tilted in a profound smile. Looking at the boy personally preparing his offerings, his cold heart had become as soft as the dough, and some sweetness overflowed.

Zhou Yun Sheng washed his hands and carried the tray to the steamer. In the steaming process, he went to the garden to pick flowers for the Father.

According to legend, the beautiful white rose was the God of Light's most favorite flower, in flower language it meant – respect, nobility, and purity, it was a really good match with the Father. Zhou Yun Sheng smiled cheerfully and tiptoed to reach up and pick the most beautiful one.

"Your eminence, the roses have thorns, you should use scissors."

Unfortunately, the maid's reminder was too late, Zhou Yun Sheng frowned and recovered his stinging finger, a drop of bright red blood slowly beaded and overflowed, it looked very eye-catching on his white skin.

The two maids came forward to help him bandage it.

"It's just a small injury, no harm done." He shook his head and sucked on his injured fingertip, he looked at it again and the blood drop had disappeared.

The maids felt lingering fear, they immediately handed him scissors and told him not to touch the thorns. Light priests were the most important property of the Kingdom, even if only a drop of blood was shed, they couldn't afford for the Bishop to find out.

In the Ninth Heaven above, the Light God's slight smile straightened out, when the young boy carried the flower basket out of the garden, he lifted his finger and a black light beam entered through the water mirror and fell on the wall of pink, white, red, and yellow fragrant roses.

In the blink of an eye, the blooming flowers withered, the green leaves withered, until only the stems remained, and even those eventually become black dust that sprinkled to the ground.

A passing attendant saw this scene, their eyes filled with horror, and they immediately ran toward the Bishop's chamber.

At the same time, Zhou Yun Sheng placed the carefully prepared offerings one by one on the altar. He picked up a small man shaped pastry, blushed in shyness, then placed it in front of all the other pastries.

"Father, please do not despise these simple offerings. I want to give all of my dedication to you, but my body is too insignificant, too lowly, how could I qualify for your mercy. If you can hear my prayer, just give me a glimpse of the Ninth Heaven, and I'll be satisfied." He knelt before the statue, his hands together in obeisance, and his shyness was replaced by bitterness.

There were so many creatures in the world that needed salvation, how could the Father notice him? The Father returning his love was just an impossible desire.