Guo Zerui suddenly felt his neck chill, he hesitated, "Boss, there are too many zombies. If we hastily jump in, I'm afraid we'll be wrapped up like dumplings. Let's abandon this supermarket. Plus, a few other bases have been secretly following us, if we suffer heavy casualties, they would definitely loot us."

"It doesn't matter, you stay here, I'll open the way." Lei Chuan raised his hand and called down thunder, the crowd of zombies in front of the supermarket door were all hammered. A gust of wind blew, blowing away the black residue cloud to reveal many bright, flashing crystal nuclei.

The group of people were all dumbfounded, when they finally recovered, the boss had single-handedly killed most of the horde, and the opened up road was covered with ashes.

"Why are you fooling around, our boss has always had unyielding power! Brothers, let's move in!" Guo Zerui was ecstatic, he quickly led everyone into the building, while the Space Warriors were in charge of collecting the scattered crystal nucleus.

On this trip, Lei Chuan's harvest was quite abundant, when he came back to the base his mood was more relaxed. He gathered some treasures for the doctor and hurried to knock on his door.

Zhou Yun Sheng recognized Lei Chuan's voice, so he naturally wouldn't open the door. He sat on a chair that was facing the door and raised his pistol. Traditional weapons could still cause fatal injuries to the level-3 and 4 Warriors, once they reached level-5 and above, these kinds of weapons were as lethal as water guns to them.

Lei Chuan spread his consciousness into the doctor's room and found that the doctor was obviously inside but refusing to open the door. He was holding a pistol, his face alert, anyone could see that he was already the No.1 person on his blacklist.

Like a bucket of cold water had splashed on him in winter, Lei Chuan froze, his heart shrank tighter and his discomfort increased.

"Doctor, I brought you something. I'll put it by the door, you can come get it after I leave." He put down the huge bag, and glanced meaningfully at two of his subordinates.

The two nodded, saying that they would not let other people take the doctor's things away.

The footsteps gradually faded, and Zhou Yun Sheng put down his pistol and sighed. This black hearted man Lei Chuan was difficult to deal with. He treated the enemy in an absolutely unwavering way, although his current performance was calm, it made Zhou Yun Sheng feel even more nervous. It's been a long time since he experienced the feeling of being rolled around in someone else's palm.

After many days, Lei Chuan would still personally send a package of supplies and then take away the previous packages that were ignored, but he didn't show the slightest impatience. Zhao Ling Feng brought a lot of circuit boards, magnets, wires, copper wire and other items. After seeing the doctor tilting his head, his nose almost affixed to the circuit board just so he could see it clearly, he went out to find him a magnifying glass and glasses.

Zhou Yun Sheng reacted like he'd gained a precious treasure, as soon as the sun rose he got up to fiddle with the circuit boards and the other parts. He had not told Zhao Ling Feng the specifics of his escape plan because he'd remembered that this was the Apocalypse, there were people with very sensitive eyes and ears everywhere. Especially the Psychic Warriors, these walls could not prevent them from listening in. He and Zhao Ling Feng must be very careful of their words and deeds.

So when Lei Chuan left with his subordinates to collect materials, Zhou Yun Sheng finally put the finished product on his table. It was about a dozen fingernail sized metal buttons. Fortunately, Zhao Ling Feng was a Metal Warrior, he could manipulate metal to any shape he wanted and meld the parts to each other. The shape was very smooth, and the metal buttons' performance were far beyond his expectations.