Character Description

~edited~

Heeeyyy! So this is my new story and idk if its any good so far..

So i thought I'd just put a bit up and if anyone wants more just comment or nd ill write more :)

Oh yeah if its crap tell me and i'll just delete it :)

cause rite now I've just been kinda thinking bout writing it nd i wrote some but yeah. idk so comment! xx

__________________________

Name: Sarah Saiako

Family:
Mother & Father: Both unknown and dead. 

Siblings: None.

Looks: Long red hair that reaches her waist, red eyes that are slightly darker then her hair, she is only about 5-10 cm shorter then Toshiro. (the cover photo is what she looks like------>)
Wears: Just a normal black shinigami gotei (for now...)

Age: She is the same age as Toshiro (i don't get the soul reaper years so yah)

Zanpakuto: She possess a lightening zanpakuto 
Name:  Raikouhimesama (means lightening princess well I think so anyway)
Shikai: The sword becomes as long as her body, still only a thin blade, the whole sword turns yellow and you can see lightening sparks/flashes around.on the sword. 
Bankai: When she uses her bankai - the sword changes and keeps the same length but the blade changes and looks the same size as Ichigo's.
If someone gets hit (on their bare skin) by the zanpakuto in bankai form, it sends an electric charge through their body, which temporarily paralyses them for 3 seconds.

And that's all you need to know I think haha so read on and enjoy! :)