Zhou Yun Sheng's heart slightly stopped, he briskly walked to Lei Chuan's side to observe his pupil, no response, but his heartbeat and breathing was normal, was he brain dead? Or was he in a coma? What's the use of creating the vaccine now? Lei Chuan will never know it was successful! Now he couldn't afford to leave, because after Lei Chuan's rebirth, if he doesn't know the vaccine is real, he would still brutally kill the original, and his fate wouldn't change.

Zhou Yun Sheng covered his face, feeling sympathetic tears for himself.

No, Lei Chuan's healing was so powerful that he was impossible to kill, he just didn't want to wake up. A strong person like him, even if he was sleeping, he would have a trace of outside perception, this vigilance was rooted in his bones, and wouldn't easily disappear. He'd bet on this one, his gambling has always had good results!

He calmed down by reassuring himself.

Lei Chuan looked at his flushed eyes watching himself with a hint of sadness, his throat quivering, so slight he didn't even notice.

——————————-

Experimental body No. 1 failed to wake up, but as long as he was alive, his blood will remain fresh, so the researchers weren't too concerned about it. Zhou Yun Sheng carefully wiped the body every day, hoping to create some slight goodwill. This could be considered an investment for the future. He had a hunch, when Lei Chuan was reborn, he would be rejected by the world's consciousness and the real Bai Mo Han would come back.

At this moment, he was using a white towel to wipe Lei Chuan's arm, pious and dedicated like he was treating a priceless treasure. Lei Chuan stood opposite him, his eyes more and more complex.

This person's physical condition worsened day by day, and today when he vomited blood, Lei Chuan even found solid meat in the bright red blood, it seemed that he was coughing out his internal organs. His body has been fully exhausted, it must feel like the kind of horrible pain ordinary people couldn't bear, but his calm expression did not change, even his brow didn't wrinkle, but when he walked out of the bathroom he fell to the ground.

As he braced himself and struggled to get up, Lei Chuan subconsciously stretched out an arm to help him and was shocked by his actions.

He was irritable, angry, in emotional ups and downs, he sat in the corner to meditate for a long time before returning to Bai's side.

He watched him clean up his body, watched him carefully observe the dishes, watched him discuss the experiment with the researchers, and watched him sleep in his clothes on the cold floor.

So, after many days, Lei Chuan calmed down more and more.

The three computers in the lab were calculating day and night, and the progress bar had reached 80% from the original 50%. Every researcher who passed the computer couldn't help but stop and stare at the progress bar with hopeful eyes, as if when it reached 100%, a magic spell would be cast and the hellish world be restored to its original beauty.

Lei Chuan also formed such a habit. At this time, he was standing in front of the computer, unblinkingly staring at the moving data. Hearing Dr. Bai's footsteps, he immediately moved to the side, for fear of blocking his line of sight, afterwards he smiled at his ridiculous reaction.

Zhou Yun Sheng leaned over to see which step the computer calculation was on. Just yesterday, 007 stopped running because of energy exhaustion, to restart, he needed to push soul force into it. But the world's consciousness' rejection was more and more intense, he could barely keep up this body, there was no extra energy to add to 007.