Gustav finally responded to the matter on his personal homepage. He didn't give a lengthy explanation to appease the fans, he only simply wrote – The darkness in some people's hearts has made me very disappointed.

Everyone could see that he was condemning the fans who'd suppressed Romeo. In life, who doesn't have a particularly good friend or a special appreciation for someone else, what was the big deal? Why use such despicable means to hurt each other?

Romeo's fans felt a little less resentful of him, and his fans began to panic, realizing that their behavior might have been too much. An idol's words were powerful, the uproar suddenly subsided, and the program group received many letters of apology.

But the decision was already made, they couldn't turn it back. Romeo still only had five opportunities, and the whole shooting process was live, the results could no longer be doubted. As the episode time was only 50 minutes, Bonnie removed the side challenges and increased the difficulty of the final shootings.

This was a live broadcast ah, meaning, the audience will immediately see your every move. If you do something ugly, the program group had no way to cover for you. This made the players cold sweat in nervousness.

Gustav no longer served as the photographer, he even stopped appearing in the studio. Bonnie stood alone in the open space, watching the stiff players.

"The original challenge was for two players to pick each other's clothing, style and shooting venue, then pair up. But since Romeo only has five chances, this would be very unfavorable for his partner, so I changed the theme to......"

"No, just shoot it the same way. I'll be Romeo's partner." Ivana suddenly raised her hand and said.

The cameraman targeted her, and the audience before the TV instantly stirred.

Bonnie knew that she was going to face a lot of sudden challenges, but she didn't expect the first person to challenge her would be Ivana. But, she had a hunch that she would be very happy with the next few events.

Ivana hugged her girlfriend's shoulder and said bluntly, "Five shots is enough. How far Romeo goes is how far I'll go. I don't want to remain on a show where he is eliminated for bullshit reasons."

You go girl, shout it out! Bonnie had felt her face stinging in pain when she had to deliver such a shit verdict to Romeo, even though it was either that or eliminate him.

The audience praised Ivana's straightforwardness and loyalty, then they greatly ridiculed the ABC executives and Gustav's fans. The two groups were now particularly hated on the Internet, even Gustav's popularity falling.

But no one knew, Gustav not only didn't feel depressed, he was happy to see things progress this way. He wanted everyone to support Romeo, as for his fans, sorry, he no longer cared what they thought. He wanted to live for himself.

Bonnie coughed and confirmed again. "Have you considered this fully? Five shots, no more."

"I have nothing to think about, I'm only willing to partner with Romeo." Ivana curled her lip.

Zhou Yun Sheng chuckled and gave Ivana a solid hug.

"Okay then, we'll work as planned. See those murals? There are three styles, you'll come to me and draw straws, then choose your clothing and style according to the mural you get. Afterwards, you'll stand in front of the mural for your photo shoot. The group who can integrate their style and the mural into one will be this episode's TOP1."

The contestants looked back and found that the studio had really put up a huge murals. The wall was divided into three pieces, one was a fairy tale style, painted with colorful mushrooms, like Alice in Wonderland, there were all kinds of lovely animals, it looked very dreamlike.