Zhou Yun Sheng sneered and walked away. He certainly wouldn't enter the imperial study during the teacher's lesson time, it was now lunch break and the princes were all dining in the side chamber, so he didn't need to stay away.

He spoke as if it was a random adoption, but in fact, he already had a target. It was the future emperor's, Li Xu Yan's, most powerful and loyal supporter, the Sixth Prince.

The Sixth Prince was named Li Xu Dong, his Concubine Mother was a dancer sent from a small border country, her status was very humble, and she died shortly after giving birth. 

After Li Jin Tian was reborn, he only had eyes for Gao Min and Gao Min's son, the Fifth Prince. He had no affection for any of the other children, he didn't even care about their life or death.

The Sixth Prince had humble origins and had no one to protect him, the life he lived in the palace was easily imaginable. 

Currently, he was still a pitiful bullied boy, in the future, he will snap because of the abuse and kill three palace servants, attracting Gao Min's attention and sympathy. He'll then adopt him and carefully cultivate him.

Li Xu Dong had a ruthless character, but he knew how to be grateful, and was loyal to the Gao Min father and son from then on. 

When he turned fourteen, he followed Gao Min to every military campaign and achieved illustrious military triumphs, so he was obviously an extremely talented person.

Since Zhou Yun Sheng wanted to raise a child, he'd naturally pick the strongest in the bunch. Although the boy was already thirteen years old and should have the ability to think independently, if Gao Min could raise him, Zhou Yun Sheng believed that he could too. Besides, even if the child failed to imprint, he had plenty of other ways to destroy Gao Min.

While pondering, Zhou Yun Sheng arrived at the side chamber, the scent of food wafting out of the window. Li Xu Yan was surrounded by study companions, all trying to flatter him, like the stars cupping themselves around the moon. 

Hiding in the corner, a thin and weak looking prince was hugging his lunch box, gulping down his food as if he was starving.

"Younger imperial brother, eat slowly, you might choke. Here, have these braised pork ribs." 

Li Xu Yan was very intelligent and had good communication skills, he never offended or treated anyone coldly, so he was praised inside and outside the imperial court.

That emaciated prince, Li Xu Dong, quickly covered his food box, revealing an embarrassed expression, then he bowed his head and expressed his thanks to Li Xu Yan, but said he was already full.

In a corner where no one could see, his lips pulled up, revealing an extremely mocking smile. If Li Xu Yan was really considerate, how could he not notice his suffering? 

With his unique and unmatched status, he didn't need to give him extra food every day, he just needed to speak to the servants and his situation would be greatly improved. But Li Xu Yan chose not to, instead choosing to look on as a bystander.

This hypocrisy made Li Xu Dong feel disgusted.

Zhou Yun Sheng, who was standing outside the window secretly observing, couldn't help but chuckle. He'd thought that the Gao Min father and son had already won over Li Xu Dong, but it seemed to not be the case. 

Also, the current Li Xu Dong had no value, why was Gao Min paying attention to him? He had no choice but to admit that Gao Min had a good eye for people. Li Xu Dong was only a wolf cub that'll bite people, but if he was cultivated, he would loyally protect his master.