CHAPTER 18- The heat!

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTEND
DON'T READ IF YOU'RE UNDER 15

MASON'S POV 

After spending some time with Mel, eating pizza and watching TV. I had to go for a pack meeting. I didn't want to leave Mel alone cause she's near her heat, but i had to go as it was important. We heard that our neighbouring pack was attacked by rogues. I want to keep my pack members safe, therefore we're having this meeting.

I pulled Mel towards me. "Baby i need to go for some pack stuff. I won't be back till late at night. Don't wait up for me okay?" I said kissing her nose. "Is it dangerous?" she asked me with a cute little frown. "No its not." . We sit there for a while before i had to go. "Okay i'm gonna go now and Samantha will be back after some time." Sam was out with her friends. I go upstairs and change into a white v-neck and some black jeans. I wear my  black combat boots before heading downstairs where Mel was still watching TV. I grab my keys and kiss her before going out. 

I start my car and drive out of our driveway towards the pack house. I don't know why but i had this feeling that something was going to happen today. Something with Mel. I clear my mind as I reach the pack house. I walk towards the conference hall. Everyone stands up and bows. "All of you can sit" I say as i sit in my chair. 

We start the meeting which was about how we could prevent the rogues from entering our territory. We decided to put guards all around our area. The meeting went on for more than 3 hours. After the meeting was over, I decided to head home. I just wanted to see my Mel. I don't know why but i feel like she's in trouble. I almost made it to the house when someone mind linked me. 'Mason help. Mel is on her heat and some random guy is touching her. We are at David's house' Cristy said. 'Don't let him take her. I am coming' I say in a angry tone. I drive as fast as i could towards David's house. He was a member of our pack. I know how crazy his parties can be. I had to get Mel. If she mates wih that guy, I'll lose her forever and i can't let that happen.

MELISSA'S POV

My heat was getting bad. I need to mate or atleast be near my mate to make the pain go away. Sam and Cristy were trying to pass through the crowd of students, but was failing miserably. Someone tripped Sam and she fell, making Cristy and me to fall to. Someone picked me up, but it wasn't the girls. I look up and find a really handsome guy. "Hey you okay" he was a werewolf. I could smell it. My mind wsn't working right. I just wanted to jump his bone. He sniffed the air a little and i saw his eyes turn colour. "You're in heat." He said in a raspy voice. Even his voice turned me on. Before i could even reply, the guy had me pinned to the wall and was kissing m hard. I responded back immediately. I wanted this. I was so aroused that my underwear was soaked. I wanted him to take me now.

I started rubbing my body against his, when i heard a menacing growl coming from the entrance of the door. It turned me on like hell and i moaned. I knew that it was Mason. But we didn't stop kissing. "LET HER GO" Mason growled from behind that guy. Before the guy could respond Mason pulled him off of me and threw him on the floor. He got on top of him and punched him like there's no tomorrow. I wasn't able to take it anymore. "Mason." I whimpered with the need of him inside me. Mason punched the guy one more time before looking at me. His eyes turned black with lust.

Mason came over to me and picked me up on his shoulder. The closeness made the pain go away a little, but made me even more aroused. "Oh Mel you smell so good." Mason said in a sexy voice. "Mason please make the pain go away." I said as we reached his car. He let me down to search for his keys. I took this chance to slam his against the car and kissing the shit out of his face. Mason kissed back immediately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought my body as near his as possible. I could feel Mason Jr becoming hard. "Babe not here" Mason said as he opened the door and buckled me up in the passenger side . He ran across the car and sat on his seat. He was driving so fast that i was clutching my seat. 

We reached our house. Mason unbuckled me and picked my up bridal style. He ran towards the entrance with me clinging to his body. Mason threw me on the bed. "Mel do you really want to do it" I could answer to that as my mind was messing with me. After a few seconds i shake my head no, but my body was saying something else. "I can't control my body Mason. But i don't want to have sex right now. I'm not ready." It was never this difficult for me to say these sentence before.

Mason looked at me and kissed me hard. An excruciating pain runs through my lower area making me groan in pain. I guess i shouldn't have said that i didn't want to mate yet. "Mel?" Mason says as he kissed my neck. I know how hard it was for him to control himself in front of his mate who was in heat. I whimpered in response. "Please make the pain go away" I say as another wave of pain runs through me. " I will make it go away promise." Mason said as he pulled my shorts of. He saw my soaked underwear and his eyes turned even more dark. He opened my underwear slowly.

I felt exposed. He was looking at me with lust filled eyes. "Oh Mel you're so beautiful. You don't know how hard is for me not to pound on you now." Mason said as he pulled me towards him by my thighs. Mason knelled on the floor and put my legs on top of his shoulder. I wrapped my legs around his neck. "You smell so heavenly. Agghh" Mason sniffs the air and moans, which makes me go even more wet. 

Mason pulls me even more closure and sucks my clit with his mouth. I moaned hard and gripped th bedsheets like my life depended on it. It felt so good. He suddenly slipped a finger inside of me. I wrapped my legs tighter around Mason bringing his head closure. "You taste so good" Mason moans as he uses his tongue on me. My toes curled and i knew that i was going to have my climax. It happened and i moaned so hard that i was sure that all the pack members heard me. I could feel myself cumming. "Ma-Mason I'm cumming." With that said i cummed. Mason took no time to suck all my juices dry with his mouth. I heard him moan. I felt another finger put inside of me. I was thrashing on the bed with pleasure. After i climaxed for the second time, Mason let go of me. "This will do for some time." Mason said as he kissed me on my lips. " Thank you" I whisper breathless.

"Rest babygirl. You need energy for the next time."Mason winked and walked in his closet. He came out with one of his shirts. "Here" he said handing it to me. I take it out of his hands and wobbled towards the bathroom. I heard Mason chuckle in the background. I put the shirt on and get out of the bathroom. I put my hair in a messy bun and walk inside the bedroom to find Mason sleeping there SHIRTLESS. Oh come on. "Mase i'm still on my heat you know." I state as i stare at his hard abs. Mason laughed. "Come here. You need to sleep." Mason said motioning me to go near him. I climbed on the bed and put my head in Mason's neck inhaling his smell. It was really good. "Goodnight" I mutter feeling tired. "Goodnight babe" was the last thing i hear before darkness consumed me.