CHAPTER 14- What happened between them?

MASON'S POV

I mind linked Melissa's family and told them about what happened. Her father and brother will be joining us on this mission to save her. I know exactly where the rogues will keep her. She's definitely in their pathetic excuse of a pack house. I can't be patient anymore. I needed Melissa by my side. I need to make sure that she's okay. That she's safe.

We were going through the forest, towards rogues' territory. Its the biggest rogue pack. They are more powerful then other rogues. 'Listen everyone. you know the plan. we will surround the house from all directions and capture the their guards. Don't kill them. And save Craig for me. He's mine. Understand?' I order everyone through mind link because i didn't want to shout and alert the enemies. I wanted my older brother all to myself. i will make him regret taking my mate away from me. Its almost midnight. We were waiting for Melissa's father and Brandon to come. They reached after 15 minutes i told them the whole plan. 

'Go go go and make sure not to kill anyone. Just capture them. I am going too teach all of them a lesson about why they shouldn't mess with the strongest alpha' I order everyone the last time before running toward the back of the house.

There was a guard standing there. I silently walked towards him. He saw me. I jumped on top of him and gave him a tight headlock before he could even shout. I felt him go limp in my hands. He fainted so i ordered  one of my pack warriors to put silver handcuffs on him and told him to take him away.

i opened the door and.......

MELISSA'S POV

What the hell? Samantha is Mason's sister? I looked at Samantha with my mouth open, in shock. They do look a little similar with their brown hair and small nose. "You're Mason's sister?" I asked still gawking att her. I'm sure that i look like an idiot now. She giggles and nods her head. "Close your mouth. You look funny" I close my mouth. 

If she's Mason's sister how come she's in a rogue pack house. "If you're Mason's sister, then why on earth are you living here?" i say moving my hands. Her smile drops. She looked like sad puppy. "Its because Mason exiled us." "Why did he do that?" i asked holding her hands as I saw tears in her eyes. "Because Craig's..." she was cut off my a boy's voice. "Oh Melissa you'e up." I recognized whose voice it was.

It was the same rogue who kidnapped me. I look at him properly.  He was handsome boy. No scratch that. He was a handsome man. He was so tall and muscular that i was drooling mentally. His eyes were such a beautiful shade of blue. WHAT THE HECK AM I EVEN THINKING ABOUT? i could see his 8 packs through his white shirt.  Now that we are on the topic. Let me tell you....he was HOT!! But not as hot as Mason of-course.

"Nope i am still sleeping. Can't you see?" I say sarcasm dripping like venom from my mouth. he smirked and walked towards. I tried to act brave even though I was screaming inside. His face came close to left ear. "Sarcasm. I might start liking you more babe." he says. I can imagine a stupid smirk plastered on his lips. he pulled back and gripped my hips and brought me closure to him. He turned me around so that my back was against his chest. 

"i see that you've met my little sister, Samantha" he says looking at Sam. "yeah. we met." i said with no emotion in my voice. "good. Are you hungry?" He whispered in my ear. I moved my head to avoid his face being near mine. "Nope, i just lost my appetite." i said. "Sam we're going upstairs. And don't disturb." he said sternly to Samantha. Samantha just nodded.

Craig pulled by my arm. he pushed me inside a room and locked the door. It looked like a boy's room. maybe his. "I waited so long for you baby." he said pinning me against the wall and nuzzling my neck. i tried to push him off of me, but failed when he pinned my hands above my head with just one hand. He put his other hand inside my shirt and started rubbed my stomach. I wanted to kick him so much. I squirmed under him as he pushed himself on me. Okay now i would like to take whatever compliment i thought about him.

He starts to nibble the area where my mark will be. HE'S TRYING TO MARK ME. I scream "HELP". Craig covers my mouth with his free hand. "Shhhhh baby-girl. this will only hurt for a second". I closed my eyes. My wolf whimpers as Craig brushes his lips over my neck. I prepare myself for the pain and consequence, when suddenly Craig pulls away from me. He looks as if someone was mind linking him. 

A sly smirk appears on his face. "Looks like little brother is here to save his mate from me." He says holding my chin roughly. I give stare at him. If looks could kill he would be dead by now. Wait did he say that Mason was here? Yes i'm being saved. a small smile creeps its way to my lips. 

Craig pulls me downstairs to the living room, where Sam was watching TV. She stands up and looks at us. "What's happening?" Sam asked when she saw Craig holding me tightly. "Well Mason has come to visit us Sam. Don't you want to meet him?" Craig asks still holding me tightly. Craig pulls me towards the kitchen. He pulls out a knife from the drawer. "What the hell are you doing?" i ask Craig not taking my eyes away from the knife as Craig placed it in my neck. "Craig what are you doing?" Samantha shouts making her towards us. "Don't interfere in this Sam. Its between Mason and me. Don't yo remember what he did to me? What he did to my Jessica?" I feel a tear falling on my shouders. I try to look up and find Craig crying. I look at Sam and find tears in her eyes too. "Don't you remember how he exiled us?" Craig asks once again. Who's Jessica? And what happened between all of them? I find myself thinking. Did Mason do something bad in the past?

I feel the knife touching my skin. Bye cayden. Bye mom. Bye Cristy. Bye Brandon. Bye Mason. Death here i come.  The back door suddenly opens. I look at the person standing there. Mason....