Whether or not she could safely pass through this crisis was the least of her problems, the only choice she had now was the one that preserved what little reputation she had left.

I must distance myself, I must tell the world that I was also deceived! With such thoughts in mind, Ge Meng Shu picked up the phone to make a call.

——————

Yun Zhi Yuan had forced out the truth from Lin Si Qing, that song had indeed been plagiarized from Ou Zi Nan. Even if he hadn't admitted it, Ou Zi Nan's video was proof enough. 

As long as their brain was normal, no fan would still believe in Lin Si Qing. He had fallen from the altar of the Music Gods, the followers on his blog had dropped from over 70 million to a few hundred.

If he'd plagiarized another song, perhaps there would be some hope for a comeback after the storm passed, but he'd unfortunately plagiarized the requiem Ou Zi Nan had written for Ou Yi Bai. 

Ou Yi Bai had treated him no different than his own son, after his death, he left him a substantial inheritance, everyone in C Country knew about it. He'd betrayed his benefactor and trampled over the dead; this vile behavior was simply unforgivable.

Thinking about Lin Si Qing's plea for help, Yun Zhi Yuan felt a massive headache. But the other man was Times Records' cash cow, he had to try to save him.

Soon afterwards, his closest lover also called, and Yun Zhi Yuan's wavering heart finally found a direction. If saving them both was possible, then that would be great, but if not, he could only abandon Lin Si Qing and do his best to save Ge Meng Shu.

—————————

Huanya Entertainment News swiftly launched the EP and HD concert album, slaughtering all the most well-known music charts at home and abroad. The top ten songs on the BILLBOARD chart, BBC bulletin board, E Country's UK chart, R Country's ORICON chart, and other charts all came from Ou Zi Nan's concert album. 

Even the international Music Diva, Metta Jones, expressed interest in covering the English version of 'Because of You', she even frankly admitted to the media that she cried every time she listened to the song.

No matter where you went, as long as there was a stereo, it would be playing one of Ou Zi Nan's songs. All who heard them couldn't help humming along, shaken by his voice over and over again.

Ou Zi Nan was popular, he became a global sensation at an unimaginable speed. His musical talent made even the hall of fame musicians express their admiration.

In less than half a month, the album and EP sold more than ten million copies worldwide, netting Huanya Entertainment News hundreds of millions in profits. 

And the continuously rising popularity was a sign that the album would become an immortal classic, priceless in value.

When the sales statistics came out, the netizens expressed: Originally, everyone thought that Sun Xi Mu had lost his mind, giving Ou Zi Nan over 100 million to burn away for fun. But it turns out that the ones who were brain damaged was us. 

When everyone was blinded by Lin Si Qing, he was the only one who saw the value in Ou Zi Nan. He is indeed the God of Investment, only he has the courage to help a ruined person host a concert. He contributed to Ou Zi Nan's success, and future Ou Zi Nan will contribute to Huanya Entertainment News' success.

Ou Zi Nan did indeed contribute to Huanya Entertainment News' success. When Times Records' stock prices fell, Huanya's CEO seized the opportunity to buy a large number of shares, quietly settling into Times Records' board of directors. Soon, the status quo of the original duopoly would completely change, becoming a monopoly.

Now, Huanya Entertainment News was anxious to serve Ou Zi Nan like an ancestor. They not only gave him three personal assistants and a gold-level manager, they also brought out the best and most comprehensive resources for him to pick from.

At the moment, Zhou Yun Sheng was sitting on a sofa, leafing through several contracts.

"There's a car endorsement, watch endorsement, and clothing endorsement, what should I pick?" 

He closed the folder and tilted his head to look at the man working solemnly behind the desk.

"You can pick whichever one you want." 

Although the man didn't look up, his tone was gentle and pampering.

"Then I don't want any. I only like singing and writing songs, I don't want to bother with anything else." 

Zhou Yun Sheng had inherited all of Ou Zi Nan's tone deafness.

"Then focus on singing, I'll make Li Li reject all the contracts." 

Sun Xi Mu put down his documents and walked to the sofa. He bent over and pulled the young man into his arms, his tone extremely indulgent.

Zhou Yun Sheng gently chuckled, then puckered his lips and kissed the other man's firm chin. Sun Xi Mu's eyes darkened, he was preparing to devour his lover when he heard his assistant's voice at the door, 

"Chief Sun, Chief Yun of Times Records wants to meet you."

Sun Xi Mu raised his eyebrows and was about to send the man away, when he saw his lover slightly shake his head. He had no choice but to let the other man in.

————————————————————————–

T/N:

Whoever breastfeeds is the mother– No loyalty. Willing to serve anyone that feeds (offers benefits) to them.

Helping tyrant Zhou in his oppression – King Zhou of Shang (11th century BC), notorious as a cruel tyrant