Ou Yi Bai destroyed his dream, so he hated him, but he couldn't fight against him, thus this hatred had passed on to Ou Zi Nan.

He wanted to destroy Ou Zi Nan like Ou Yi Bai had destroyed him, but he couldn't have predicted that things would end up like this. The manuscript submitted to the court backfired and became proof of Lin Si Qing's lies, and everyone in C Country was watching Lin Si Qing's humiliation. 

There was no way out, they could no longer save themselves, they could only wait for the court and public trial.

It's fair to assume that Lin Si Qing's journey to become the king of the music industry would end here, and all of his brilliant achievements would be reduced to rubble. In the future, whenever someone mentions him, they would only use 'shameless plagiarist' or 'ungrateful villain' to refer to his name.

That kind of future was terrible. The manager covered his face, not daring to contemplate it any further.

Lin Si Qing was a superstar; his mentality was a little stronger than his manager's. Barely suppressing his panic and anger, he called Yun Zhi Yuan. Now, only the company could save him.

—————

While Lin Si Qing was on the verge of collapse, Ge Meng Shu wasn't much better off. Although she was not the one who plagiarized, when the EP was being promoted, the company's tagline was, 'Lin Si Qing's tailored made love song for Ge Meng Shu'.

This gimmick had netted her many fans, but now it stuck to her like a fishy smell, ​​impossible to wash off.

It wasn't a love song, it was a requiem. The 'year's most tear-jerking love song', 'most heartfelt singing performance' and other such beautiful praises, now seemed like a downright joke. It became a desecration of the dead, the most shameful scam of the century.

Thinking of this, Ge Meng Shu looked like she had been grabbed by the hair and mercilessly slapped dozens of times. Her cheeks were hot and painful. In the past, she received glory for this song, and now she had to pay a bitter price for it.

She turned on the computer with shaky hands and found her supportive post for Lin Si Qing– I believe in senior brother's talent and character, I beg you guys to restrain yourselves, don't discredit his father's name.

This sentence was once praised by countless people, and now it was once again on the trending page. The netizens were ridiculing Ge Meng Shu, saying, whoever breastfeeds is the mother, helping tyrant Zhou in his oppression, hugging any thigh to climb higher, no sense of right and wrong. 

Someone even said that her 'Because of You' was a lump of shit compared to Ou Zi Nan's version, emitting a nauseating stench.

Get out of the music business, you and Lin Si Qing don't deserve to make music!

Ou Zi Nan-sama is right, you guys are not worth forgiving!

Is it fun to stomp on the dead to rise to the top? What upcoming Music Diva? Bullshit!

Please apologize to Ou Zi Nan-sama and the deceased Mr. Ou Yi Bai, otherwise, I will hack your computer within 24 hours and expose all your shameful secrets to the public!

Threatening message after threatening message made Gu Meng Shu feel very frightened. She turned off her computer and pulled at her hair. Anger, regret, horror and other such negative emotions almost drove her crazy.

She'd struggled to get to where she was today, paying a price that many ordinary people couldn't imagine, but just as she was about the reach the glorious summit, she suddenly found the building supporting her crumbling overnight.