Their souls were pierced by the youth's voice, battered, stabbed, ripped apart... eventually being crushed into fine powder....

Some people endured with clenched teeth, some endured until tears, some endured until they were trembling, nearly fainting. 

One wanted to do something to calm themselves down, but accidentally clenched the light stick in their hand. The previously dark audience platform emitted a weak light, then it started spreading out little by little, until they were all linked together.

The young man's voice and stage presence were like the most potent drug, making them addicted, engrossed, then following him into the madness. 

When the song was over, he was sweating profusely and panting, but the audience was even worse off than him, pairs of defiant and eager eyes staring at the focus of all the stage lights.

"The next song is called 'Rolling in the Deep', dedicated to you guys." 

He said without pause.

Wtf, what's to be done when just hearing the name makes your blood boil? When your butt can't help but wiggle? When your head can't help but bob? 

Everyone looked around, feeling embarrassed, but soon, they couldn't make the effort to think about anything else. The young man's captivating voice dragged them into the endless pain of love and hate.

There's a fire starting in my heart

Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark

Finally, I can see you crystal clear

Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare

See how I'll leave with every piece of you

Don't underestimate the things that I will do

There's a fire starting in my heart

Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark

...

But I've heard one on you and I'm gonna make your head burn

Think of me in the depths of your despair

...

This was a song of revenge, the young man casually sang while revealing a fierce and contemptuous smile, as if this was an announcement to the world, he will not easily let go of those who betrayed and sold him out, as the song says, he will let them burn, ruin them, and from the depths of despair, they'll have no choice but to look up at his glory.

In the face of such clear maliciousness, Lin Si Qing's fans were completely unable to feel outraged for their idol. 

They were already crazy, swaying to the rhythm of the music, screaming, shouting, unable to restrain their dizziness as their souls were invaded by the hate-filled song.

After the song was over, everyone felt a burst of fatigue, they thought the young man would take a break to change clothes and rest, or sing a slow song to adjust the mood. 

But instead, they watched as he wiped the sweat off his forehead and panted, 

"Here's 'Rock' for you, please follow me and dance with abandon."

Wtf? How can a body that was that exhausted instantly become excited, like being injected with chicken blood?

Brother, there's smoke coming out of your head!

Quickly bring me a bottle of water, my throat is already scraped raw, it'll be bad if I can't scream later!

The staff over there, don't you have any more advanced cheer items than glow sticks? This one isn't bright anymore, and it looks very shabby! Don't you guys have any flexible light signs? No cardboard standees?