Blackpink House #34.

Start from the beginning

"America, America, Europe, Australia, Asia, and the Big Ice place." Lisa copies.

Jennie and Jisoo start laughing, "Nice try."

"Yah, if I can balance two of these one of you has to buy me Chicken." Jisoo says while grabbing hers and Jennie's water bottle.

She places them onto her shoulders and Jennie shakes her head.

"You have to walk. Walk to the fridge without dropping them." Lisa says.

Jisoo nods and stands up as soon as she stands up, Jennie smacks it off her shoulder.

"You fail."

"Dreams crushed." Lisa laughs.

•••

"Stop it." Jisoo giggles.

"Stop what?" Jennie smiles.

"Stop staring at my lips." Jisoo says while her fingers lightly play with the baby hairs of Jennie's neck.

Jennie was sitting on her lap, staring at her lips with a shy smile.

"Stop staring...and kiss me." Jisoo smiles.

Jennie leans down to give her a short peck.

"What was that?" Jisoo laughs. "That wasn't a real kiss."

"Yes it was." Jennie giggles.

"I need a better one." Jisoo whines while tugging on the hem of Jennie's shirt.

She smiles once their lips are reconnected and Jennie has to pull away as she laughs.

Her laughter made Jisoo's heart flutter, the way Jennie's eyes squinted, her gummy smile on display.

Jisoo chuckles as she brushes the hair off of Jennie's face. "I am foolishly completely in love with you." She smiles.

"Well..." Jennie smiles back. "that's good, because I love you too."

Jisoo could feel her cheeks start to hurt from smiling so brightly. She pulled Jennie closer to her and rested her head against her shoulder.

Jennie rubs her back softly as they sit their in comfortable silence.

Jisoo's eyes fall onto the small toys on her desk and she grabs them. Lifting her head off of Jennie's shoulder she holds her toy minion up.

"Yah Kim Jennie." Jisoo says pretending to be the minion. "Kim Jisoo would like to take you to the park for a date. Would you accept this invitation?"

Jennie giggles and nods her head eagerly. "I'd be honoured."

Jisoo smiles and puts the toy down before giving Jennie a short kiss.

"Awesome."

•••

Chaeyoung rested her head in Lisa's lap as she listened to music and read. Lisa's fingers ran through her hair distractedly as she watched YouTube videos on her laptop.

Her phone started ringing and Chaeyoung grabbed it off the nightstand and handed it to her.

"Hello?" Lisa picks up.

Chaeyoung raises her brows when Lisa starts speaking in Thai, way to fast for her to process.

She suspected it was either Sorn, Bam Bam, or Ten. If it was her mother, she would be excited and happy.

"Mm I'll text my manager." Lisa says. "...give me an hour...yeah, I will...see yah."

She hangs up the phone and tosses it aside.