But this ravaged look only made Cao Mo Kun more excited. He spit the white liquid into his palm and smeared it between the boy's two globes, saying hoarsely: 

"After examining the outside, it's time to examine the inside, baby, relax your body as much as possible, otherwise it'll hurt."

He'd originally wanted to ruthlessly f#ck him, make him climb onto his body and wail, but at this moment, he found that he completely couldn't do it. When he was happy, he wanted him to be happy.

The boy was lying on the pure black sheets, his wet eyes staring at him hazily, as if pleading, and also as if yearning, his small mouth opening and closing, hurriedly panting. That look was extremely beautiful, and also extremely frail. 

He was like a priceless treasure, he should be placed in a box lined with velvet cloth, so he could be carefully and properly collected, rather than homeless and miserable outside, windswept and rain battered.

Cao Mo Kun's heart was filled with tenderness, slowly probing in a finger while the boy was still immersed in the aftertaste of climax. His movements were very gentle and yielding, reassuring with a hoarse voice as he entered inside.

Zhou Yun Sheng reflexively shrunk back, sucking in a knuckle of the finger, coincidentally bumping a sensitive point. He couldn't bear it anymore, shaking his head and moaning, shouting 

"Don't", 

but pushing down his hips, pushing the finger in deeper.

"Baby, your body is really honest." 

Cao Mo Kun chuckled repeatedly, and began thrusting in the sticky white liquid, continuously stimulating that point. His eyes turned crimson as the younger man moaned more and more elatedly and sexily. 

He undid the belt at his waist one-handedly, and pulled down his zipper and briefs, allowing a thick and purplish, long hard object to bounce out, aiming at the back entrance that already had three fingers inserted, raring to go.

Zhou Yun Sheng was already completely dazed, his legs were bent apart, revealing his private parts covered with cloudy liquid. One hand was rigidly digging into the bed sheets, and the other was stroking his c0ck, trying to pursue more pleasure.

Seeing that he was ready, Cao Mo Kun immediately pulled out his fingers, aiming the huge head at that tight and shrinking pink entrance, slowly inserting.

Zhou Yun Sheng recovered a trace of clarity at the feeling of aching swelling, but the man ruthlessly pushed against him again, up into the sky. His legs willingly wrapped around the man's waist, matching his up and down rhythm. 

Their bodies corresponded perfectly, you retreat I advance, I retreat you advance, directly hitting that key point every time, matchlessly delightful.

"Baby, you're wonderful. That's right, squeeze me, harder." 

Cao Mo Kun muttered against the younger man's crimson lips while pulling out to the tip, and thrusting back in to the hilt.

This body, whether it was the outside or inside, fascinated him. He liked the younger man's passionately moaning look, he liked the younger man's unreserved, frantically swaying look, and even more liked his holding back tears, staring at him through misty eyes look.

He was the most gorgeous perfume, the most potent aphrodisiac, the most touching beauty. If you could get him, you would hate to let him go.

After entering, Cao Mo Kun had completely lost control, ramming the boy from the bed all the way to the ground, ruthlessly thrusting for a few minutes before hugging him up and pressing him against the balcony railing, facing the bright neon lights and the endless starry sky outside the window, f#cking him until he screamed and cried ...