"Try not to think about your family affairs. You're a senior, your studies are more urgent."

Ji Han Yu nodded. Seeing that Lin Cheng Ze, who was sitting opposite, had offered no comforting words, his momentary speck of infatuation dissipated completely, replaced with contempt and anger.

Lin ChengZe dropped his gaze, ignoring the ambiguous atmosphere between the two protagonists. While finishing up his congee, he slowly opened, 

"Help me ask for a few days leave, I'm busy."

"What are you busy with again? What are you doing? Don't forget that the college entrance exams are in June." 

Ji Han Yu unprecedentedly questioned.

"I said I'm busy, so I'm busy. Don't pester so much." 

Lin Cheng Ze threw away the spoon and wiped his mouth. Hearing his phone ringing, he picked up, then left the apartment without a goodbye.

Ji Han Yu went to the window and looked down. He couldn't help but sneer when he saw him enter an Audi Q7: A slut is always a slut, the more beautiful they looked, the cheaper they are. 

He looked back at Fang You Ran, who was diligently cleaning up the table, and his temporarily warped mentality quickly regained equilibrium.

———————-

Zhou Yun Sheng and Yu MeiLian arrived at the AYA branch. The staff had already set up the studio, lights and cameras in place, waiting for the shooting to begin.

"Mr. Orlando, did you forget to give us the script?" 

Yu Mei Lian dragged over the blonde foreigner who was scurrying around.

"Oh, my little fairy has finally arrived, quickly, quickly go get dressed." 

Orlando automatically ignored Yu Mei Lian, his eyes and heart only filled with the smiling teenager standing under the lights.

Your sister's a little fairy! Zhou Yun Sheng cursed in his heart, but his face wore a gorgeous smile. He nodded then followed after the stylist.

Yu MeiLian forcefully tugged at the already intoxicated Orlando and politely asked again, 

"Mr. Orlando, you forgot the script. If there's no script, how can we shoot?"

"Ah, I forgot to tell you, this advertisement has no script. When the little fairy comes back out, we'll directly begin." 

He raised a hand, smoothing the chaotic hair on his forehead. A tall figure walked through the doorway, when he noticed him, he quickly paced over to greet him.

Yu MeiLian also turned back to look, then her already strained heartstrings quickly shattered. WTF, that man turned out to be Cao Mo Kun. 

The Cao Mo Kun known for his ruthlessness, the great white shark of the business ocean, Cao Mo Kun. The Cao Mo Kun that could crush a first-class family just by waving his hand ah!

What was he doing here?!

Yes, this man was an infamous lover of beauty, men and women, as long as he fancied them, he would get them by any means. What if he saw Lin Cheng Ze?

Yu Mei Lian turned back her expression somewhat ugly. Most brokers have more or less done some form of pimping. They weren't willing to commit such acts, but the environment dictated it. Nowadays, if you wanted to be famous, you needed to pay a price most ordinary people couldn't imagine. But Lin Cheng Ze was still underage, and also an orphan, she really couldn't harden her heart.

Yu MeiLian didn't even consider that Cao Mo Kun would look down on Lin ChengZe. What a joke, just look at Lin ChengZe's appearance, anyone who shunned him was blind.