chapter 20

Doctor:" congratulations you have a baby.... boy!" He said and my tears escape my eyes.

Jungkook:" yes!!" He shouted and hugged me tightly and i was shocked because i hugged him back. We left and went to the mall because jungkook wanted to buy clothes for the baby, when we arrived at the mall he grabbed Catalina in his arms and i couldn't carry Cataleya so i holded her hand while she skipped happily. We were looking at the clothes when this girl pops out of nowere and started talking to jungkook infront of me like i'm invisible.

???:" hi oppa, can we hang out tonight at my place? Here is my number and address" she said twirling her hair while her head hang side way.

You:" no he cannot he has to care of his kids and pregnant wife, now go i don't want to see you talking to him again" i don't know why but i got jealous.

Jungkook:" she's right, i'm a married man now go! you heard her" he said shouwing her away, she turned all red after what we said and ran away.

Jungkook:" so your my wife again? Huh?" He asked smirking down at me and i glared up at him.

You:" jungkook we never divorced so of course i'm your wife pabo" i said and went pay the clothes we decided to buy. We left the mall and went to my parents house to leave the twins there for the day and they will drop them off school tomorrow morning. After we drop of the kids off to my parents house we went home to make dinner. I was cooking dinner when suddenly the door bell rang jungkook ran to open the door but then i heard nothing so i walk towards the door too just to see... CL, what is she doing here?

You:" why are you here? Oh right i forgot you came to see your 'boyfriend' " I said walking away leaving them there talking. After about 5 minutes i heard screaming so i walked back to the door and saw CL ready to slap jungkook but i was quicker and instead of her slapping him she slapped me. Jungkook quickly open back his eyes because he didn't feel anything but still heard the hard slap.

Jungkook:" ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME CL?!! SHE'S FUCKING PREGNANT AND YOU SLAP HER?!! THAT'S WHY YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO FIND SOMEONE THAT REALLY LOVE'S YOU!! YOUR A PSYCHOPATH!! IT'S OVER!!" He yelled at her then pushed her out of the house and slammed the door shut in her face.

You:" wow.. well that went well" i said dramatically and laughed.

Jungkook:" next time she touches you i will kill her with my bare hands, that dirty slut" he said walking to the dinning room. We ate in peace and went to sleep afterwards.

*1 months later*

I'm 6 months pregnant right now and i keep getting cramps at night. I woke up at 10am, i took my shower and put on my clothes since i'm going to go to the hospital so they can give me something for the cramps. I wore this:

Jungkook was at work and the kids were at school, so i'm going with seulgi and her babygirl Ashley she is 9 months and is so cute.

I

left the house and locked the door then made my way towards my car and drove to seulgi's house. When i reached her house i honked so she could know that i'm here after about five minutes later she finally came out holding Ashley in her arms and carrying Ashley's bag. She got inside the back seat with Ashley and i drove off to the hospital.

Seulgi:" so you keep getting cramps at night and can't sleep? Wow i never got bad cramps like that when i was pregnant with Ashley"

You:" i never got cramps like that with the twins either, and having twins is worst then having 1 child cause you get more cramps but i don't know why i'm having bad cramps like that.... i'm scared" i said as i parked my car. When walked inside the hospital and i cheked in. It didn't had alot of people so i just had to wait for 15 minutes, after 15 minutes passed, the doctor called my name.