chapter 4

You:" M-ark why are you here" i asked while holding my tears and my hands turning into fist.

Mark:" I'm here because i want you back" he said with a serious face. I look behind him and saw my siblings whispering to each other. I walk up to tae oppa.

You:" why is he here?! Answer me right now!!" I said getting angry

CL:" p-please don't get mad" she said getting scared.

You:" how do you not want me to get mad!! When the person that broke my fucking heart is in MY HOUSE!!!!" I said slamming the lamp that was next to me turning towards mark.

You:" leave my house now!!! Don't ever show your face around here ever again you jerk!!!" I said slamming the bouquet of flowers he had in his hands, running upstairs towards my room slamming the door. I cryed so hard until i heard a knock on my door. CL was there looking guilty after a while the others came but stayed by the door while she was in the middle of the room.

CL:" e-emely can i talk to you?" She said alittle scared.

You:" f-fine, what do you want to talk about?"

CL:" about mark, he isn't here because he wants you back.... Promise me you won't get mad"

You:" i promise"

CL:" h-he's my....b-boyfriend" I turn my head slowly towards her after hearing what she said, i got up from my bed slowly walking towards her and slapped the hell out of her taehyung came running towards me and wrapped his arms around me holding me back.

You:" HOW COULD YOU?!!!! YOU'RE MY FUCKING SISTER AND YOU DO THIS?!!!! WITH THE BOY THAT BROKE MY HEART INTO MILLION PEACE'S!!!! YOUR A FUCKING BITCH!! DON'T EVER CALL ME YOUR SISTER!!EVER AGAIN!!!!" I said turning my head towards tae's chest and cryed my heart out. That day i had to call jungkook to come pick me up and bring me to his house.

*Night*

Jungkook:" now tell me what's wrong babe" he said as he sat next to me on his bed. I took a deep breath before talking.

You:" so remember when i told you about my ex mark? Well he came back and said he wants me back, i got mad and trew a lamp on the floor, and told him not to show his face around my house again. Then my sister CL  came inside the room while the rest stayed outside the door, then she told me that.... mark is her new boyfriend. My own sister is dating the boy that broke my heart?, so i slapped the hell out of her, and told her to never ever call me her sister again" i said calmly laying down on the bed and hugged jungkook while my head rested on his chest. I fell asleep on his chest like alittle baby.

* Next morning*

I woke up feeling something on my ass, so i moved a little bit and realised it was jungkook's giant hand on my ass. I got up from the bed and got ready for the day, today we are all going to hang out with seulgi since she is leaving next monday. I told seulgi that i would be matching with her.

My outfit