chapter 9

( New character in the story ) *Next morning*

I woke up at 5 am because we are leaving today. I took a nice fresh shower then did my make up and then put my clothes on. My outfit

And make up

And make up

We were now in the airport waiting for flight to be called

We were now in the airport waiting for flight to be called. After 10 minutes our flight was called, i took my suit case and waited in line so they can check my passport before going the airplane.

* 5hours later *

We reached seoul and i was tired like f*ck. Seulgi came back from America and came with the jimin, taehyung and jin to pick us up because the others are doing something else. They were waiting for us outside the airport. When i saw seulgi from far i let go my purse, suitcase and ran towards and jumped on her hugging her tightly and picked her lips...what she is like my sister. I Jump off her and jumped on taehyung hugging him too.

Taehyung:" you got heavier, why?" He Asked after picking my lips... what he is my brother.

You:" i'm going to tell you when we are with the other ok oppa?"

Taehyung:" ok" he put me down and i was now in jin's arms but then he put me down

Jungkook:" let's go home so emely can tell you why she got heavier, i mean if you want to now" he said starting to walk towards the van.

*At home*

I opened the door and was greeted by the girls and the rest of the boys screaming welcome home emely and jungkook.

You:" Aww thanks guys but i have something to announce"

Jisoo:" what is it?" She asked being curious as always.

You:" i'm.......pregnant" it was silent for 1 second then everybody screamed loudly, cheering loudly But they stoped when the door bell rang. I open the door and saw....CL with roses in her hands. My darkened and my hands turn into fists.

You:" why are you here?" I asked in a scary tone that would make someone shit there self.

CL:" i'm here to apolozise for dating the boy that broke your heart but i didn't deal him because i love him it was lisa, she forced me to do it or she would hurt you, i didn't want you to get hurt. She made me date him for 3 months to see if you would back up from jungkook but since it didn't work i broke up mark and the worst part is that mark and lisa are making plans to make you too divorce each other so he have you and lisa can have jungkook"she said with tears in her eyes but before they fall she wiped them away while i was crying quietly.