chapter 5

I tryed to push jungkook out of my way but he grabbed my waist dragging me out of the club.

Jungkook:" babe please calm down !" He said trying to calm me down.

You:" ok i calmed down, now let's go home please tell the others that we are leaving" i said walking towards the car.

*2 months later*

Today is my birthday and i'm turning 20. I haven't see my friends the whole entire day and if i see them they will ignore me. So i went home depressed.

Jungkook p.o.v

Today is my emely's birthday and i'm planning on asking her to marry me. So i had to ignore her for the whole day until night came so i texted her to get ready.

J-jungkook
E- emely

J: babe get readyand wear something sexy too, i will pick you up at 8h30

E: why?

J: just get ready babe

E: fine.

Back to your p.o.v

Jungkook texted me to get ready and to wear something sexy and so i did.

My outfit

Makeup

I was checking myself out in the mirror when i heard a car hunk

I was checking myself out in the mirror when i heard a car hunk. I grabbed my phone walking downstairs. I got in the car and jungkook kissed me.

You:" why did you ignore me and do you know what today is?" I asked while pouting cutely.

Jungkook:" what is today? Is it a special day?" He asked confused, i was speechless. 'My own boyfriend from 5 years doesn't remember my birthday? I knew i shouldn't have dated him after all the bullying he did to me' yeah me and jungkook use to hate each other but now we are together. He parked his car infront of an abandoned warehouse, he opened the door while holding my, i was terrified until he told me to stand somewhere. After about 2 minutes, i heard jungkook singing 'purpose' and then the lights turn on, i was standing in the of a heart made of roses. Jungkook kneels in of me when the song finished.