chapter 11

* Next morning*

I woke up, walked towards the bathroom and did my morning routine and face care routine. My outfit

My make up

My make up

If you are wandering where i'm going then let me tell you

If you are wandering where i'm going then let me tell you. I'm going to meet up with the girls and boys because mister jungkook doesn't want to leave me alone at home and wants me to stay with guys so they can 'protect me'. I walked downstairs to see jungkook who just finish making breakfast.

Jungkook:" let's eat before we leave" he said making me sit down on a chair. We ate our breakfast jungkook dropped me off at seulgi's house since everybody is going to meet up there. I walk inside without knocking cause i have my own key. I walk inside the living and saw the girls except for my sisters. They were torturing jimin...poor him.

Jimin:" emely help me please" he said as IU tryed to put lipstick on his lip.

You:" ok girls leave him alone, you are torturing the poor guy" i said helping him since i felt bad for him but still laughed at how he putted his face when IU tryed to put the lipstick on him. He came and hugged me tightly.

You:" yah!! Are you trying to kill my baby huh?!" I pushed him away lightly since i was tired and didn't have no energy.

Jimin:" sorry is just that.. you saved my life there" he said wiping his fake tears running upstairs to take off the make up. I look back at the girls who were looking at me.

Euhna:" so when is the baby shower?"

Jisoo:"  yeah when is it? I want to now the gender"

You:" it's after tomorrow, friday at 2pm" i said sitting down on the couch my back started to hurt like hell again.

IU:" i can't wait to know the gender"

Seulgi:" emely... is it true that this girl named rose tryed to take Jungkook from you?"

You:" yeah, they were bestfriend since they in diapers but she left and came back monday, she warned me that she is going to take him away from me" i said taking my jacket and shoes off