chapter 14

There standed.... lisa. My eyes darkened but then i saw her baby bump witch confused the hell out of me.

Lisa:" can i come in, we need to clear our story up" she said as i let her in, walking towards the living room and there i saw my babies sleeping on the floor, i took them to there crib and let them sleep. I was now sitting infront of lisa outside in the balcony.

Lisa:" ok so let's start from when rose came ok, so rose is not Jungkook's bestfriend she is his girlfriend or side chick, we were working together to see if we could have jungkook to our self. Remember when we had fight in your house? Yeah it was because i was suppose to have jungkook but she betrayed me by having sex with him every day, so after i found out i was pregnant by mark and i realised that he was the one for me, my love, my everything and now here i am pregnant. So i'm letting you know that rose is a psycho she will do anything to have what she want just like me but worst... please be careful emely, can we be friends now? Can the war between us die? Can we have peace?" She said and i was left in shock i knew rose was a peace of trash.

You:" yes we can have peace and if you want you can be the auntie of mg daughter's" i said drink my juice.

Lisa:" i would love too!! Now i have to leave i need to go check my baby bye take care babe" she said closing the front door after her.

*End of flash back* (new character)

The door bell rang and i went to open the door to see my sister hyuna, IU, jisoo, euhna, and seulgi and the rest of bts. Suga has a new girlfriend her name is jessica, she's a model, is really beautiful, has my colour skin, short just like me, has hazel eyes like me too. I heard some baby foot steps and i quickly turn aroud to see both Cataleya and Catalina trying to walk downstairs.

V/ jimin:" my babies!!" They ran towards the girls and both of them giggled while jimin and taehyung picked them up and trew them in the air and catched them back.

You:" yah!! You two be careful with my daughter's!! Pabo's!!" I said to them. The party continued until someone opened the front door opened revealing jungkook but with rose.' Why are THEY here? And why did he had to bring HER for?'. Everybody went silent but then ignored them and did there business. Taehyung had fight with jungkook after he found out what had happened, now nun of us does talk to him nor rose... well i do when he touches my daughter's. He walk up to me.

Jungkook:" where are our daughter's? I want to see them" he said looking down at me.

You:" you mean my daughter's, your not suppose to be called a dad your suppose to be called a cheating husbands now leave before you ruin the party" i said walking past him shoving my shoulder against him hardly.

Jungkook p.o.v

Ugh!!! I hate that bitch! She is taking our daughter's away from me!! I walk back to rose and pulled her out of that house angrily

Rose:" what's wrong oppa? Did that bitch did something to you?" She asked

Jungkook:" yes! She doesn't want me to see my daughter's" i said

Rose:" i will go teach her a lesson" she said going back inside the house.

Back to your p.o.v

I was outside in the pool area while everybody was inside the pool even the babies. I had to change into a bathing suit.

 I had to change into a bathing suit