chapter 3

We were at the party, i had to sit on jungkook the whole time why? Because he had a freaking BONER!! I look at the time and it's 1 in the morning DAMN WE HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!!

You:" guys i will be staying at jungkook's house, yes i packed some clothes jin and no we are not going to do anything stupid and the graduation is in 2 weeks so girls we have to buy some foineee looking dresses" i said as we were now leaving, i got in jungkook's car he drove us to his house quickly. When we reached he unlocked the door, i didn't even entered the house properly because jungkook started kissing me roughly, i kissed back 2x harder as he groaned while carrying me upstairs to his room. Of course we did IT but jungkook was extremely rough. ( i don't know nothing about smut or kinky stuff *lie* but yh maybe later in another chapter)

* Friday morning*

I woke up and my part down there was hurting me bad but i could still walk straight. I took a fresh shower, brushed my teeth and did my face care routine. I decided to match with jungkook today.

We ate breakfast together and went off to school

We ate breakfast together and went off to school. When we reached jin made sure i didn't have any hickeys on my neck and i just sigh.

You:" jin, look me and jungkook are old enough to do IT already, plus i already told you we lost our virginity together and yes we did IT last night so leave me alone now!! I'm not a fucking baby anymore god!! " I was tired to be treated like alittle baby.

Jin:" i'm sorry emely i didn't know you felt like that" he said while looking down at me.

You:" well now you know!" i said with attitude then walked off angrily.

Hyuna:" emely wait up!!" She catched up with me and stoped infront of me.

You:" what?" I asked annoyed

Hyuna:" emely i know how you feel about everything, yh i know jin is way to overprotective but he just doesn't want you to get pregnant at this age" she said

You:" what's the problem if i get pregnant at this age? He should be happy he would be an uncle" i said 

Hyuna:" emely... look i know you both love each other more than anything in the world but once you get pregnant everything is going to change...like he may cheat on you with lisa and let me remind you she works in his company and she could force him to leave you" she said but then it hit me, my sister was right but i still want to have a child with him but not now.

You:" ok fine i won't get pregnant at this age"

Hyuna:" promise?" She said cutely

You:" promise" i said smiling showing my dimples.

* Two weeks later*

Today is our graduation ceremony and i'm really nervous.

Jisoo's outfit